I am lost...WD EX4

Hi guys new here, however I have been watching Linus for far to long to even remember.

The situation:

I want to transfer massive folders to a WD EX4, however its taking days. Its in Raid 1, not encrypted, using ISCSI also.

The issue

Very slow..diabolical local network transfer speed such as 2Mb/s on AVG peak at 10.

Hardware

WD EX4

Negear switch

My PC

cable is all CAT 5e and CAT 6

Seagate Ironwolf pro hard drives.

Things I have tried

Turning off  - Large send offload ipv4 and ipv4v2 and ipv6
Changing speed and duplex from auto to 100mbs full and half and back to auto

Turning off Encryption on the nas drives - was not happy as had to re format.

Another note

on my LAN settings I always have to turn off use proxy server for your LAN .127.0.0.1.

what is this and why dose uplay have an issue connecting, I have also tried transfers with this on and off. (This could be from when I set up a server a while ago that is now not in use)

why did i choose this....Limitations of money

I have built a server in the past to use as FTP and phone back up for when i am out however this is long gone, If i could i would have a server was much easier to use/understand

Please guys HELP

in some ways I am a spoon, a newbie however in others I am not, just so happens I dont get along with my NAS or network atm.

Are their multiple smaller files in the folders?

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

42 minutes ago, jokerjay said:

@Prodigy_SmitYes they are, Pictures movies etc this will be a big back up off all my stuff

Ahhhh there is your issue. 

I generally compress my files before dumping them on to my storage server but I don't think that would really be faster in your case.

Can you try to copy a large movie and see if you get that fast transfer speed?

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

Update 1: I have also tried compressing the folder using 7zip using store ratio method and it is much the same...still only peaking around 10Mb/s