[Advice] Sound Card and Audio setup for rockie

mafioso

So lately I found myself in the middle of having to take more than 1 call at a time.

I had to use different devices so I can manage the input sound at a time so different calls won't get messed up, or I need to manually disable/mute at one of them at a time, which I found very annoying to say the least.

I'm thinking of looting for myself a sound card or such a device that could do one of these:

- Or, take in the input from one source (for example my G432), then I can make 2 virtual sources and I can switch between them with buttons (for example what is on, what is off, and when).

- Or, take in inputs from different sources and then I can use one for each of my call and manage them individually, which is equally convenient (using buttons), which could be easier than virtual setup (which I will need another input device but not a big deal).

I'm very new to the sound world, so it would be nice to hear the best advice from you, as to wheter my plan is good, and if so, would love to hear some suggestions, because I have no idea what I should buy (and possibly how to use them).

Thank you very much and wish you all a great day ahead.

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab