Formatted SSD can't install windows

I NEED HELP!!!!

The other day i was feeling for a fresh start, so i decided to restore my computer. when i got the option to chose the install hard drive for windows 7, i clicked format on my ssd. (i have a Kingston Hyperx 3k ssd) 

after that i got the message i could not install windows, because it needs to be partitioned. i partitioned the ssd but i still get the message. BTW: i do realice i did a stupid mistake!

I i have tried some other stuff like, formating the disk in disk management and giving it a new partition. i do not know how to fix this, and i cant really go out and just buy a new ssd for 200$.

some other pc specs.  :)

• CPU
    intel i7-3930K
  • Motherboard
    msi z77 MPower, Big bang, OC Edition
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX 16gb 1600mhz
  • GPU
    Zotac GTX 670 2gb
  • Case
    Cooler master cm690 Advanced Nvidia
  • Storage
    Hyperx 3k 240gb and WD green 2TB
  • PSU
    corsair cx 500w
  • Display(s)
    Philips 27 inc and benQ 24 inc
  • Cooling
    corsair h60 cpu cooler

Doesn't windows create the partition when installing it? It should just reformat then install I think.

Pro Life Tip: Don't try to fix anything not broken.

Can you post the exact errors, or a screenshot/photograph? The stuff you wrote doesnt make sense and is hard to follow.

On Select Partition screen you should have the OS partition where your windows previously was. Select that and click next. It shouldn't need more than that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

you will loose all data on the SSD!

Within the windows set-up:

Press Shift+F10, This will bring up a command prompt

From there type in;

DISKPART

LIST DISK

SELECT DISK # ( # = the SSD number) - If its not listed here then you have hardware/BIOS problems

CLEAN (you should see a confirmation, if it fails the first time try again)

EXIT

EXIT

Refresh the drives list. Click new then just click next.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

you will loose all data on the SSD!

Within the windows set-up:

Press Shift+F10, This will bring up a command prompt

From there type in;

DISKPART

LIST DISK

SELECT DISK # ( # = the SSD number) - If its not listed here then you have hardware/BIOS problems

CLEAN (you should see a confirmation, if it fails the first time try again)

EXIT

EXIT

Refresh the drives list. Click new then just click next.

sorry didn't work... :(

Can you post the exact errors, or a screenshot/photograph? The stuff you wrote doesnt make sense and is hard to follow.

I can, but you will probably not understand what it says, because it is in Norwegian.... :(

On Select Partition screen you should have the OS partition where your windows previously was. Select that and click next. It shouldn't need more than that.

that is when i get the error. witch says that i need to partition my ssd before i can install windows.

that is when i get the error. witch says that i need to partition my ssd before i can install windows.

Can you remove partition and recreate it?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Can you remove partition and recreate it?

yes but that does not work... :( i have tried different Technics to solve this but haven't succeeded.  

yes but that does not work... :( i have tried different Technics to solve this but haven't succeeded.  

Sounds bad. Can you format it in another pc? Or maybe you've tried that already too :/ I feel like that SSD has died.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Move it to another sata port with a different sata wire. could be the sata data cable/port is bad.

Have you tried to format/hold data on it via another PC?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Move it to another sata port with a different sata wire. could be the sata data cable/port is bad.

Have you tried to format/hold data on it via another PC?

yes i have two gaming rigs. but the other one suck balls. there is something wrong with that one. witch i dont realy understand. but yes i have tried that.

Sounds bad. Can you format it in another pc? Or maybe you've tried that already too :/ I feel like that SSD has died.

it is very weird, because i could use the ssd in my other gaming rig. i just had to format in in windows first. and as i did that i thought it was fixed. but apparently not.