Shipping Slow Down Area

dual290x

If anyone is shipping or having items shipped from up north, Pennsylvania is backed up with USPS packages. I have two packages from New Jersey that are more than likely stuck in Penn. Anyone else having this issue or know of any other area where things are getting backed up?

Instructions for frustration management:  

1) Sit at desk.   2) Repeatedly slam forehead against desk.

I never said I was smart, just smart enough to be dangerous.

ORLY?

……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |:    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : |: : : :|:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : ?
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: :
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

- credit to, @Cinnabar Sonar

9 minutes ago, dual290x said:

Anyone else having this issue or know of any other area where things are getting backed up?

Here's a map showing areas experiencing delays with shipping

20210112_100009.jpg.d541e8bfdb84d621aecc57f728087390.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Currently basically everyone is experiencing slowed down shipping, mostly due to people ordering a lot more products online. It's not exclusive to one part of the world or one part of your country, it's all of us experiencing this.

The only thing we can do is wait a little bit longer, but still keep an eye your orders

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

people from Antarctica:

tenor.gif.3856694956e6d5e00aee6797e7e987f1.gif

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

26 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Pretty much everyone and anyone.

23 minutes ago, minibois said:

Currently basically everyone is experiencing slowed down shipping, mostly due to people ordering a lot more products online. It's not exclusive to one part of the world or one part of your country, it's all of us experiencing this.

The only thing we can do is wait a little bit longer, but still keep an eye your orders

I am cool with waiting a day or two longer and have been pretty patient with orders being a little slow. I was aiming/discussing about more specific problem areas. The guy at my local post office told me that a, if not the, big Penn. sorting location was slammed more than it was for Christmas. I guess more people are buying firearms with the finalization of the US. election. Anyone and everyone who watches markets and politics knows that firearms sell like hotcakes when Democrats get majority/presidency. (Not getting political just stating historical trends).

ORLY?

You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

7 minutes ago, dual290x said:

I am cool with waiting a day or two longer and have been pretty patient with orders being a little slow.

How about 4 months of waiting for a stupid pink slip that says you can collect your package with an ISA Asound-Plus sound card in it that you sent in August and was sent back to my local post office in September?!?!
And my housemate got one for her package that was sent back in December!!

But yeah, package slowdowns galore.

Those people in Spain, Portugal, and bits of Brazil, Greenland, west coast of Africa, South Africa, etc. must be happy.

elephants

8 minutes ago, dual290x said:

I am cool with waiting a day or two longer and have been pretty patient with orders being a little slow. I was aiming/discussing about more specific problem areas. The guy at my local post office told me that a, if not the, big Penn. sorting location was slammed more than it was for Christmas. I guess more people are buying firearms with the finalization of the US. election. Anyone and everyone who watches markets and politics knows that firearms sell like hotcakes when Democrats get majority/presidency. (Not getting political just stating historical trends).

My point was more "people are buying online, because generally people stay inside as much as possible".

I would absolutely expect post centers to be much more busy right now, than any year. Including the holiday period too.

As all years, people have received presents in the form of gift vouchers too (maybe this year more than else, because it's an easy gift to give when not together, but that's just speculation). All the products bought from those vouchers will be ordered last week or so, meaning an increase in orders to be delivered.

As for specific local issues and US election firearm stuff.. I guess this topic isn't my place to post after all, as I am not from the US and don't have input on either the local specifics or election ordering.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Personally not me.  The case, motherboard, PSU have all showed up on the day they said it would, and I expect the CPU will be the same (I dont expect it till tomorrow as thats the expected delivery date).  During the Christmas rush, only 1 item never (and still hasnt) shown up which Amazon refunded the day after Christmas (was guaranteed by Xmas eve).

I guess Im lucky

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Funny though how my bills are right on time... 🤔

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION...

EVGA X299 Dark, i7-9800X, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 SLI

I feel your frustration.

ORLY?