RGB lights dont turn off after shutdown

jazzguitar1440

Some aRGB lights in my case do not turn off after I shutdown my PC. Ive checked the bios and the settings look correct. If I flip the power supply off, the lights turn off. Any suggetions?  

which ones and are they on the MB or part of the case? what header are they hooked up to?

Like on my Asus x470 when i turn off the computer the MB has 2 sets of RGB that stays on unless i flip the power on the PSU. but i almost never turn off my computer i run it 24/7

Motherboard is Asus Z490 Ultra. They are hooked up to ARGB headers. The fans are daisy chained and hooked up to 1 ARGB header. Maybe a BIOS reset would fix it. 

50 minutes ago, jazzguitar1440 said:

Motherboard is Asus Z490 Ultra. They are hooked up to ARGB headers. The fans are daisy chained and hooked up to 1 ARGB header. Maybe a BIOS reset would fix it. 

the bios should have an led options.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

If you go the whatever menu has the mapping settings for the front panel buttons, does the power button shut down, or does it just put the PC to sleep?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

the bios should have an led options.

unrelated but your pfp is extremely fitting

Big gaming much youtube video making

i7 4790k @ 4.8 GHz -- Corsair H100i   |   2x8 HyperX fury + 2x4 another HyperX = 24 Gb: very cursed I know

EVGA GTX 980 with very boring   |   1 TB Rocket Q + 18 TB spinning metal and a 1 TB server out of garbage

Define R4 + tape to plug up holes   |   1,000W EVGA Supernova   |   Maximus 7 (VII) Hero   |   still have an optical drive

Quickfire TK and OG g502, the mouse I simp for

3x1080p60, plus a tv and a modified photo frame please help i have too many monitors

I dual-boot Ubuntu and Windows with a history of dual-booting Manjaro. not cool enough to use arch btw

Surface Pro 4 and iPhone X (not a sheep I swear)

Find me at https://linktr.ee/RaddedMC

6 minutes ago, RaddedMC said:

unrelated but your pfp is extremely fitting

pfp?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

pfp?

Profile Picture

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Profile Picture

oh ok well i no that my asuse rampage exstrem pc has all its leds on when the pc is off using standby power but you also can turn that off in the bios so...its posable that the rgb software might have a setting that has it on when pc is off. sounds like hes not using an controller but with vag description thats was my answer.