Is my build good?

Budget (including currency): 7200₪(Shekels)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CS:GO, Minecraft, GTA V, Valorant, some other xbox game pass games, rocket league

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

peripherals: Roaccat Kone 16k, Roccat Vulcan 121, and roccat khan headphones, not sure about monitor yet

Pc Parts:

Ram: G.Skill 2x16Gb ram 3800mhz CL18 kit

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB

CPU Cooling: CoolerMaster MASTERLIQUID ML240L V2 ARGB CPU Cooler

SSD: 2.5" 500gb ssd(idk what the name is its from my old pc)

SSD 2: Crucial P1 CT1000P1SSD8 1TB SSD PCIe NVMe M.2 2280

PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 650W Active PFC Modular 80+ Gold HCG650 PSU Retail

Case: MSI MAG Forge 100R

Op system: Windows 10 pro 64 bit

You're spending a lot on your CPU and getting a mid range GPU.
You could buy really good 3000 series Ryzen for a lot cheaper, but performs just as well and have more money to buy a better GPU.

No plenty of things to improve that and you forgot the motherboard.

Ram is too fast ryzen at stock stops at 3600mhz getting faster ram than that at stock performs worse than just getting 3600mhz memory. Also for gaming 16gb is plenty.

Cpu makes no sense with a gpu that is just a low mid range card. A 5600x would be a better fit and save you money.

No motherboard

Cooler is way more than you need. A hyper 212 is plenty.

Ssd is dramless which makes it not good at all. A regular mx500 or wd blue is plenty good

Psu is nice

Case is ok but better can be had.

No need for windows just get a cheap 3$ (your currency equivalent) from ebay with paypal and it works.

Overall with those changes you can get a motherboard AND a better gpu. However due to prices and stock being none atm I would simply wait as you should be able to fit a rtx3060(ti) easily in there and that will be a lot better.

1 minute ago, Marhier said:

You're spending a lot on your CPU and getting a mid range GPU.
You could buy really good 3000 series Ryzen for a lot cheaper, but performs just as well and have more money to buy a better GPU.

A 3000 series cpu is a good bit behing a 5000 series one. The 5600x is better than any 3000 series cpu in gaming by a decent margin.

well about the 3000 series im gonna upgrade to a rx 6900 or to a 3090 next year once i save up some money

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

No plenty of things to improve that and you forgot the motherboard.

Ram is too fast ryzen at stock stops at 3600mhz getting faster ram than that at stock performs worse than just getting 3600mhz memory. Also for gaming 16gb is plenty.

Cpu makes no sense with a gpu that is just a low mid range card. A 5600x would be a better fit and save you money.

No motherboard

Cooler is way more than you need. A hyper 212 is plenty.

Ssd is dramless which makes it not good at all. A regular mx500 or wd blue is plenty good

Psu is nice

Case is ok but better can be had.

No need for windows just get a cheap 3$ (your currency equivalent) from ebay with paypal and it works.

Overall with those changes you can get a motherboard AND a better gpu. However due to prices and stock being none atm I would simply wait as you should be able to fit a rtx3060(ti) easily in there and that will be a lot better.

well about windows yea but my dad said that he wants windows pro and he didnt want to buy one from ebay

Just now, soclhub said:

well about windows yea but my dad said that he wants windows pro and he didnt want to buy one from ebay

oh and the 3060 in israel is like 1500 dolars so it doesnt fit in my budgey

23 minutes ago, soclhub said:

well about the 3000 series im gonna upgrade to a rx 6900 or to a 3090 next year once i save up some money

Well then you will need a much better psu. That 650w one is not gonna do it

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Well then you will need a much better psu. That 650w one is not gonna do it

ik im gonna upgrade it then