Homemade mini PC with 3400g, microATX board and TFX PSU

Hello guys, I made this mini PC with a Ryzen 3400g, since DeskMini's are hard to find around my region. I did everything using a single 50x50cm 3 mm PS sheet, sawn, drilled, and then glued with cyanoacrylate. For the PSU I used a FSP300-60SGV. Everything is pretty crammed, especially the PSU cables and the usb and front audio, maybe I should have made it a little wider. The motherboard is screwed directly to the back of the case, without spacers. The PSU is mounted in a way that increases rigidity, with a screw on the side/bottom. There is a small slit on the back side so than the hot air can get out. Temps are usually below 65 °C, when gaming it can reach 85 °C. Dimensions: 25 x 24.5 x 9cm

It doesn't look very polished but I'm proud of it, planning on an improved version already.

1058802102_emp222.png.9db7073d01baddbebe0eb4b7cefd7e3e.png

More pics:

Spoiler

Kinda wish there would be support for GPU, but if external GPUs become more of a thing that can be nice.

Was thinking if a metal rim around the box where you have those corners, so along all the edges with like bent metal with a nice finish that doesn't block you getting inside, attached with the current screws used, don't know if that is any great.

If it's an first try, good job!

3 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

Kinda wish there would be support for GPU

They could daisychain a bunch of PCIe extender cables together to create a psuedo external GPU.

6 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

They could daisychain a bunch of PCIe extender cables together to create a psuedo external GPU.

Or like one long one. It doesn’t have to go far, just outside of the case, no?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

Or like one long one. It doesn’t have to go far, just outside of the case, no?

The longest I could find is 25cm, which isn't that long. And they'll have to route it around the PSU.