Looking for reviews of HP Pavilion 15-eh0511sa 15.6" Laptop and laptop suggestions

Hi, I'm looking to get a new laptop to replace a 2011 13" macbook pro which is finally dying. We only really use the machine for office/the internet but we need a decent machine. I'm looking at this: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-eh0511sa-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-512-gb-silver-10212884-pdt.html (location is the UK) but I'm not sure what battery life would be.

If you have any other suggestions for a machine then feel free to make suggestions. Ideally with a touchscreen and probably 512gb of storage (possibly 256 but probably not enough). I'd personally prefer an AMD machine but we'll buy whatever is better value.

Would an iPad Pro ever be considered? They are blazing fast imo, plus they come natively with a touch screen, and now offer support for a keyboard and mouse. 

11 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Would an iPad Pro ever be considered? They are blazing fast imo, plus they come natively with a touch screen, and now offer support for a keyboard and mouse. 

Dad has one. He wants a laptop too