Searching for a temporary keyboard

Raginryuu

Hiya!

So all my parts will come in next week and I'll be able to build my PC finally, WOOHOO! Unfortunately I have been using a laptop and don't actually own a keyboard because I'm waiting for my mechanical keyboard I'm building in the summer. Therefore I would like a temporary keyboard that will last me 6 months of casual computer stuff, gaming, and slight editing. But I would not like to be wasteful so I would like the keyboard to be long term; some couch keyboard that I can use in the living room if I would like. Below for simplified terms.

Needs:

• Temporary keyboard that will last me 6 months for 10% editing, 50% gaming, and 40% web stuff
  • Post-6 months will be used for living room (so would prefer to be minimal and wireless if possible)

Wants:

• Wireless (as spoken above)
  • Minimal like TKL (as spoken above)
  • $100 budget (but willing to go as higher if persuaded)

Currently I found the Logitech K830 as an option but not sure if I'll hate myself using it to play games for6 months. Thoughts or other alternatives?

that's about the one I was going to suggest ... I have something really similar but way older for my livingroom and it's still going strong ... I don't game on it tho so I don't really know about the gonna hate it part. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

1 hour ago, Dr0y said:

I don't game on it tho so I don't really know about the gonna hate it part. 

Yeah I'm not entirely sure about the ergonomics of the keyboard since its made for the couch and on the lap. 6 months is a long time for a gaming keyboard. I'll probably sleep on it

if you don't mind spending 40$ for a quite loud keyboard there's the redragon k552 (tkl) or k551 (full) that are cheap if you take the no light option ... they come with outemu switches that are loud af even the non clicky cause of some spring ping and case resonance ... but it could be a nice placeholder until you build and get another one for the couch. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD