Anime music vs Game music

GreaseySleezy

So I saw a video on youtube where they were comparing anime music to the music in video games. They seem to imply that anime music is better... Now, I wanna be clear... video game music spanks Anime music HANDS DOWN... don't delude yourself RDCworld... hahahaha.... everyone knows this is true. RIGHT??

4 minutes ago, GreaseySleezy said:

Now, I wanna be clear... video game music spanks Anime music HANDS DOWN...

You see, if they're truly anime fans, they would say "spank me harder" and that's not what you want right?

We're all degenerates

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

8 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

You see, if they're truly anime fans, they would say "spank me harder" and that's not what you want right?

We're all degenerates

lool you get! some people don't seem to understand that JUST the Awesomenauts OST (a lil something for your full range of motion workout playlist) can do uncomfortable and inappropriate things to a year's worth of anime lineups!

Just now, GreaseySleezy said:

lool you get! some people don't seem to understand that JUST the Awesomenauts OST (a lil something for your full range of motion workout playlist) can do uncomfortable and inappropriate things to a year's worth of anime lineups!

My honest opinion would be it's up to individual preferences

My own music taste swings wildly from day to day because I'm exposed to many genres while playing a rhythm game (cancer game) called osu!

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

22 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Not into anime but I shall inform you that the jazzy soundtracks of Gran Turismo 2, 3 and 4 are the best soundtracks.

omg! did you put up signs? I'll help you search.. cuz you musta lost your mind! the gt ost are good, very good... but the best? there are so many contenders its hard to choose dmc ost, cabal ost, MGRR ost... CABAL OST...  divinity original sin 2 ost...  elder scrolls, god of war, empire earth 2 the list is longer than my di depiction of great game OSTs.  these sound tracks are Transcended beings among men... let this soothe your soul~

Spoiler

can you hear the musicians making sweet sweet love to the instruments? the vocalist there setting the mood... oh..

Depends on the Game

Depends on the Anime

There is no x music is better than y music because it's all opinion based.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒