Twitch helps streamer to build a computer..

xyza

Haha Not sure if shes actually trolling. She still trying to install the heatsink fans. :rolleyes:  Need a face palm smiley  :lol:

apparently she has a 200w psu

edit; 850w confirmed

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Now she is on carpet without the anti static but it wouldnt have mattered anyway xD

Haha Yah this other girl saved her tho. She actually pulled up the motherboard pdf online and is helping while these other 2 guys who supposedly went to school for this would have taken 2 days to get it done lol

hurt me inside so much when she spead thethermal paste with her credit card instead of just leaving the dot :C

hurt me inside so much when she spead thethermal paste with her credit card instead of just leaving the dot :C

This makes a negligible difference.

In fact your hurt is even more pointless, from the data I've seen a smooth spread of paste gives marginally better temps than a dot. But we're talking fractions of a degree.

Try explaining how this concept works to someone from 20 years ago.

I think the idea of being able to help someone like this is amazing.

I tuned in for a bit. Didn't have audio though so I didn't know if it was any good.

Its very frustrating. Shes been trying to find a Sata cable to connect her DVD drive for the last 10 minutes. No one knows if she even has a spare one. And the chat just wants her to boot it since it will post without the optical* drive....

Someone needs to make a meme of this.

Update:

Ive been watching the stream since around 8:20pm NZ Time. Its now 10:06pm. The system has just posted.

Literally, within this time frame, the 8 pin was wrong, She only had 2 SATA cables instead of the needed 3...aaannnndddd the LED's in the case were turned on.

This took 1 and a half hours. So painful.

Currently trying to install the OS.

the system seems to be finished, now for those cpu temps...

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

why did i waste my download  -_-

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

why did i waste my download  -_-

The chat is hilarious though.

We are watching a girl install windows. We have been for the past 30 minutes. I spat everywhere when I saw that get posted.

this could end badly but it probably wont

hellooooooooo

this could end badly but it probably wont

I kind of hope it does. Like it starts loading into windows and blue screens. That would make my day.

I kind of hope it does. Like it starts loading into windows and blue screens. That would make my day.

aww thats nice of you xD

hellooooooooo

She doesnt know what Ethernet is...She just built a tower PC...but only has Wifi.... lol. CANT INSTALL ANYTHING.

Edit: Update:

10:50pm NZ Time: Coming up on 8 hours for her time building it. Windows is installed but we still have no internet connection and are installing drivers from the motherboard disk.

Shes "Still got to download this windows" even though the OS is already installed.

Side panels aren't on yet, cables are not managed at all, and optical drive is still attached instead of HDD due to ...not having more than 2 SATA cables. 

Update:

11:09PM NZ Time; Trying to figure out how to connect to the internet. Ive suggested bridging the connection from the laptop that's running on wifi....buttt she doesn't know what an Ethernet cable is...so the guys helping her are sending her an image of one.

Final Update:

So its 11:17PM. Shes only just now pulling the wireless PCIe adapter out of her old computer. This is painful, I need to go to bed. She has got to be one of the stupidest people ive ever seen... anywhere... ever.

I tuned in for a bit. Didn't have audio though so I didn't know if it was any good.

It wasn't... Like i saw 20 minutes of her trying to attach a fan to a heatsink

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Had a look, within 30s I heard the "What is Ethernet" cable debacle..

So I left... was fair enough she knows nothing, and thats not a bad thing, always more to learn, but she's either playing the stupidity or sympathy card.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

She doesnt know what Ethernet is...She just built a tower PC...but only has Wifi.... lol. CANT INSTALL ANYTHING.

Edit: Update:

10:50pm NZ Time: Coming up on 8 hours for her time building it. Windows is installed but we still have no internet connection and are installing drivers from the motherboard disk.

Shes "Still got to download this windows" even though the OS is already installed.

Side panels aren't on yet, cables are not managed at all, and optical drive is still attached instead of HDD due to ...not having more than 2 SATA cables. 

Update:

11:09PM NZ Time; Trying to figure out how to connect to the internet. Ive suggested bridging the connection from the laptop that's running on wifi....buttt she doesn't know what an Ethernet cable is...so the guys helping her are sending her an image of one.

Final Update:

So its 11:17PM. Shes only just now pulling the wireless PCIe adapter out of her old computer. This is painful, I need to go to bed. She has got to be one of the stupidest people ive ever seen... anywhere... ever.

Lol thanks for keeping me up to date on this. Although to be fair to her, cable management can be negligible for her first time...even though that's pretty sad if it was only that many cables...but we start somewhere right lol?  Also not knowing ethernet is ok, she didn't seem the most techy to begin with. As long as she knew it had something to do with Internet. Tragic that it's wifi only though lol, seriously dropped the ball there. xD I still wanna know if her new computer is now functional and working lol. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Lol thanks for keeping me up to date on this. Although to be fair to her, cable management can be negligible for her first time...even though that's pretty sad if it was only that many cables...but we start somewhere right lol? Also not knowing ethernet is ok, she didn't seem the most techy to begin with. As long as she knew it had something to do with Internet. Tragic that it's wifi only though lol, seriously dropped the ball there. xD I still wanna know if her new computer is now functional and working lol.

It turned on... I left when they started trying to connect to the internet.

It turned on... I left when they started trying to connect to the internet.

Haha, no worries. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.