Twitch helps streamer to build a computer..

xyza

http://www.twitch.tv/sonyatheevil

this will probably not end well at all.

Twitch Chat*

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

I hope it doesn't end well just for some  lolz.

This is painful. 

"With this overheating master piece, I shall expose my cleavage for sexually frustrated teenage boys to lust over as I fail at video games."

I wouldn't mind that. 

I had to leave. Was getting butt hurt. Jimmies over rustled...

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

"With this overheating master piece, I shall expose my cleavage for sexually frustrated teenage boys to lust over as I fail at video games."

She'll be all sweaty and... Er... What?! MY INNOCENT MIND!!! NO!!!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Apparently she forced an ivy bridge cpu into a Z87 Mobo.

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

lol_pc_2.jpg

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

lol_pc_2.jpg

I had to leave. Was getting butt hurt. Jimmies over rustled...

She is making money by her content getting attention. She is playing a game and you are falling for it.

I cant help but cringe so hard ahhh it hurts to watch

Apparently she forced an ivy bridge into a Z87 Mobo.

Seriously? Wow, instead of it being a stream of just watching her build it. They should really make it "Twitch helps girl build computer". :/

So what does that mean then Dmon? When she boots it, is it that bad? Does it boot at all? I'm not sure.

She is making money by her content getting attention. She is playing a game and you are falling for it.

Well I was only there for a minute or two. So idk how much that made her lol.

Uh. She's not going to waste that much money on a computer to make this and not make back the money she lost by screwing up. 

Uh. She's not going to waste that much money on a computer to make this and not make back the money she lost by screwing up. 

She isnt going to break anything. I bet she paid for that comptuer by streaming.

She isnt going to break anything. I bet she paid for that comptuer by streaming.

She already did? CPU pins are likely bent already. and she only has 600 viewers. That's like no money at all. 

She already did? CPU pins are likely bent already. and she only has 600 viewers. That's like no money at all. 

She gets money off donations, subs and ads off people who don't use adblock, she got $2,500 through donations I think for dreamhack trip

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Well, she's not getting any of my attention. I clicked the link because I thought that there was an article that I could read and didn't expect it to be a video stream that's so painful to watch. She had like 10 seconds to get me interested in her contend and failed miserably.

Hm? What's wrong with that? 

Not touching bare metal, which makes the strap pretty much pointless.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Yah she makes lots of money shes got 15000 followers and a sub button.  20 minutes to install 2 fans not bad ..lmao

Can you guys do like a feed update on her. I wanna know if shit hits the fan (no pun intended) later. I'm going to have to rest tonight for an early morning tomorrow.

Its like a car crash its bad but you cant look away

Indeed.

Will keep you updated LtRavens :)

At least she's wearing an actual shirt... that's more than you can say about some people 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It hurt to watch. She used her body weight to force a Ivy Bridge CPU into a Z87 board and she can't figure out how to put fans on a heatsink :'(

Also according to the chat she is using a 200W PSU *Facepalm*

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M