Looking for budget mechanical keyboard, any suggestions?

Lotinsh

I am looking forward to buy a mechanical keyboard, want to upgrade from my membrane one, don't really know what keyboards are good or not, so I came here, i would prefer under 70$ that is with rgb if possible, any suggestions are welcome,Thanks!

Edit: Would be nice if it had a number pad too, as that's important for my use, but there is always an option to buy it separately.

43 minutes ago, Lotinsh said:

I am looking forward to buy a mechanical keyboard, want to upgrade from my membrane one, don't really know what keyboards are good or not, so I came here, i would prefer under 70$ that is with rgb if possible, any suggestions are welcome,Thanks!

Edit: Would be nice if it had a number pad too, as that's important for my use, but there is always an option to buy it separately.

Under 70 and with rgb, maybe one of those no name brands you can find on amazon?

Just now, Applefreak said:

Under 70 and with rgb, maybe one of those no name brands you can find on amazon?

Agreed. I'm pretty sure Linus and Bitwit have both done videos comparing various cheap-o, no name keyboards from Amazon.  Some KBs were decent, some where terrible.

PC: Ryzen 5-3600 / MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus / 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600 / MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3x / Phanteks P400S / Gigabyte G34WQC 34" Curved Ultrawide

Laptop: Lenovo X230 / OS X 10.15 Hackintosh (OpenCore)

F@H ID: Paroxy777

I looked at some keyboards on amazon, found a pretty cheap red switch one HV-KB432L with good reviews, should I buy this one? I meat it is cheap and it has everything I need. Is it worth considering at least?

8 hours ago, Lotinsh said:

Where are you from?

What is your preffered switch type and keyboard size?

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D