GPU and RAM recommendation needed for finalizing build

Budget (including currency): 1600€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Adobe Creative Suite, Unreal Engine, graphic design, coding

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello

Please, help me find the ideal GPU and RAM for my build which is finally coming together after one and a half year.

The parts I already have are:

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor Purchased For €290.00
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard Purchased For €150.00
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive Purchased For €68.00
Storage Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Purchased For €48.00
Case Lian Li LANCOOL 215 ATX Mid Tower Case Purchased For €74.00
Monitor Asus ProArt Display PA278QV 27.0" 2560x1440 75 Hz Monitor Purchased For €299.00
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Laser Mouse Purchased For €99.00
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total €1028.00
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-12-23 08:32 CET+0100  

+ I have a PSU but I could not include it as it is a local manufacturer and PCPartPicker cannot find it.

PSU: 1stCOOL WHITE STORM 700W - 52€

Keyboard: Keychron K1 version 4 - 70€

I have around 450-500€ left for the RAM and GPU.

RAM:

I really want to get a 2x8GB KIT of 16GB 3600MHz CL 16, but right now it is out of stock from every single brand in my country. I can wait till mid January though, as my case will arrive that time, so hopefully RAMs with these specifications will be available again. What brand should I go for? I was looking at Cruciall Ballistix which is around 80-90€. What do you think?

GPU:

The situation is the same, everything is out of stock, but hopefully January will be better...

My budget is around 350-400€ (if I deduct the RAM) I was thinking of RTX 2070 Super or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT.

Can you recommend exact models? If I go with AMD I would purchase the Sapphire version, but if I go with NVIDIA then I was thinking about ASUS or GIGABYTE?

Thanks in advance.

3700 is nice for such workloads and if its at a better price than others.

700W should be fine.

You could wait on GPU if you want, the RTX 3000 series or AMD's new ones, there will be even lower priced versions like maybe 3050 and 3060 (non-ti) if that works.

Really depends on what comes and if they will be affordable in your region.

If that is less of a priority than older GPU's could be an choice too.

B550 can be a nice board for future CPU upgrades.

For coding and blender etc, a strong CPU or more cores can be nice and having the option to upgrade.

Unless you see an older threadripper or intel on sale, might not be quite what you are looking for.

Edited by Quackers101

8 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

3700 is nice for such workloads and if its at a better price than others.

700W should be fine.

You could wait on GPU if you want, the RTX 3000 series or AMD's new ones, there will be even lower priced versions like maybe 3050 and 3060 (non-ti) if that works.

Really depends on what comes and if they will be affordable in your region.

If that is less of a priority than older GPU's could be an choice too.

B550 can be a nice board for future CPU upgrades.

For coding and blender etc, a strong CPU or more cores can be nice and having the option to upgrade.

Unless you see an older threadripper or intel on sale, might not be quite what you are looking for.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I already have the CPU, I had to decide between Ryzen 5 5600X and 7 3700X but as I need if for multi-core workloads I decided the 7 3700X will be better, so I already ordered that yesterday.

I will wait for the prices to drop in January and order the GPU. 

Do you have RAM recommendations?

oh yeah for the ram, 3600 is something to go for if you get a newer CPU.

Might be as good for that CPU too, don't remember but you might get more out of it with the 5000 series. (where it can like it even higher)

Not sure if you would need more GB of ram, not been into such workloads as much.

Right now the 3700x might have been the better choice, but not quite sure. Think it's at least a better choice for now?

33 minutes ago, VivienMatthews said:

Cruciall Ballistix

Crucial is a Micron brand. I have a kit of ballistix sport LTs, E-die 3000cl15 running 3733 cl14. Would definitely recommend (though get the 3600 cl16 kit)

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W