Constant Loss of Any Monitor Signal - New Graphics Card Didn't Fix It!

I recently started experiencing this problem on the 1650 Super. I would be gaming or even watching YouTube videos in the browser and my monitor would lose signal but remain powered on. Upon restart my NVIDIA drivers would not be detected so a smaller desktop resolution would be shown. I tried re-installing drivers using DDU first, re-install Windows and everything else you can imagine. I didn't think that this issue would relate to the rest of my computer so I bought a new Graphics Card - Sapphire RX 580 8GB. I installed the AMD drivers on a fresh Windows install and worked fine for 5 days up until now. Just minutes ago I was playing a game and my Graphics Drivers crashed causing a loss of monitor signal and a game crash, the screens regained signal showing the Windows 10 desktop, I then re-launched the game and got a loss of signal and had to hard reboot to get back to Windows. The only advantage this time for troubleshooting is AMD provide this Windows notification on restart - "Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure., any ideas as to what I should do next to make sure this doesn't happen again? Or should I just build a new PC?

Full Specifications:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A320M-H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Sabrent Rocket Q 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Have you ruled out the monitor itself? If this is happening across multiple systems, than maybe its the monitor?
Does your mobo have a display out (i believe your cpu has integrated graphics), I would try that and see if the same issue persists

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

22 hours ago, Scruffy90 said:

Have you ruled out the monitor itself? If this is happening across multiple systems, than maybe its the monitor?
Does your mobo have a display out (i believe your cpu has integrated graphics), I would try that and see if the same issue persists

The CPU does not have integrated graphics. The monitor wouldn't be the cause no, cos it stays on, just goes to standby.

16 hours ago, BiL said:

First thing that is crossing my mind is to upgrade both mobo's and GPU's BIOS to the latest ones.

Both have been updated.

Your motherboard does not support the RAM you are using. It does not support any Crucial RAM at 3200mhz... I would find RAM that is supported here A320M-H(1.1) Pinnacle -QVL-20180403.xlsx (gigabyte.com)

I would choose this G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory (F4-3200C16D-16GVKB) - PCPartPicker

3 hours ago, alanp1995 said:

The CPU does not have integrated graphics. The monitor wouldn't be the cause no, cos it stays on, just goes to standby.

That doesnt rule it out. I've had monitors stay on where either the input itself failed or the cable was faulty. Things to consider depending on the age of the monitor

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

On 12/22/2020 at 2:45 AM, alanp1995 said:

"Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure

You're facing a problem widespread over internet and it has to do with AMD's drivers AND compatibility issues among motherboards and GPU's. Your card could work flawlessly to another rig with different setup (ex. intel based) with no obvious reason. So since you've updated your BIOS you can follow the link bellow which describes several steps to fix the problem. 

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/default-radeon-wattman-settings-have-been-restored.html