420blaze.it (i got it ;D)

JantsoP

Soooo i bought 420blaze.it domain (still being processed where i bought it) and i start code stuff there when i get it. Any ideas guys?

Soooo i bought 420blaze.it domain (still being processed where i bought it) and i start code stuff there when i get it. Any ideas guys?

Sell it.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just put a giant marijuana leaf

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Ok? I fail to see the value here...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Sell it.

Nah. I code some 420 stuff in there when i get it. But what should i put there since interwebs is full of that stuff :D

wait for bids to come on, and sell it

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Sell it.

wait for bids to come on, and sell it

Sell it for juan billion dollars.

LOL Just keep it. Someone will want it.

It doesnt have any value at all. I doubt you will get a single bid/offer if you tried to sell it. The domains that are worth money cost a fortune to register in the first place. The whole buying domains in the hopes people will want to buy them from you sort of ended in the 90s.

It doesnt have any value at all. I doubt you will get a single bid/offer if you tried to sell it. The domains that are worth money cost a fortune to register in the first place. The whole buying domains in the hopes people will want to buy them from you sort of ended in the 90s.

Would you be interested in buying it, Mr 420blazeit? :P

Domain is now live. http://420blaze.it/ <--- There is now default page of my server for domains wich are not yet configured to apache. Will do that when i get home (port 22 block @ work gg)

lol good start :P , you could make a collection of funny gifs. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Have you considered creating a store selling legal highs or smoking paraphernalia?

Make sure you accept Bitcoins and wait for the profits!

Have you considered creating a store selling legal highs or smoking paraphernalia?

Make sure you accept Bitcoins and wait for the profits!

Torrrrrrrrrrrrrendious idea!

triiiippppy.  Have a link to a bitcoin page selling weed lol

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Can som1 pls tell me wat 420blazeit means or is? Lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Can som1 pls tell me wat 420blazeit means or is? Lol

It means to smoke marijuana.

• 2 months later...

Whoa. After two months i bought i finaly got something done :D

Whole time code is done but the actual blaze it and dont blaze are still under construction

MMsAl82.png