Cyberpunk config file restricting cpu's access to ram and gpu access to vram

spartaman64

Since I am a C# developer and very comfortable around configuration files, I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a look at the configuration files. And found something that I didn't believe.

aOObDhn.png

I lost interest at a 4790k and a 1080ti being considered a monster rig.. 6 year old processor and 2 generation old gpu.. sorry but despite the claims that's only getting 144hz in csgo lol

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

2 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

I lost interest at a 4790k and a 1080ti being considered a monster rig.. 6 year old processor and 2 generation old gpu.. sorry but despite the claims that's only getting 144hz in csgo lol

maybe not the 4790k anymore but most games arent very cpu intensive and a 1080 ti is still a high end gpu and no way you are only getting 144hz in csgo with that LUL. a 1060 can probably run csgo at 300 fps

1 minute ago, spartaman64 said:

maybe not the 4790k anymore but most games arent very cpu intensive and a 1080 ti is still a high end gpu and no way you are only getting 144hz in csgo with that LUL. a 1060 can probably run csgo at 300 fps

I meant 144hz or above lol. and most games use more than 4 cores these days, the extra threads won't make any difference. and as a 3060ti all but beats a 1080ti its very much in the realms of mid tier now lol. I just like to knit pick. 

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

2 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

I meant 144hz or above lol. and most games use more than 4 cores these days, the extra threads won't make any difference. and as a 3060ti all but beats a 1080ti its very much in the realms of mid tier now lol. I just like to knit pick. 

well considering that 3060tis are not purchasable atm and a 2070 costs 500 dollars id still say its a higher end gpu

Would love to see someone do a side-by-side analysis of before/after these config changes are made. I'd do it myself if I actually owned the game. 😇

damn I refunded the game last night cause It was unplayable for me might wait for a couple of more updates to see if they fix it