How to get my PC silent?

FNC_RESPAWN

Budget (including currency): -

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming (eSports + AAA), Work

Other details: My current PC:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/dBrpz7

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€229.90 @ Alternate) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 CPU Cooler  (€30.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€73.88 @ Computeruniverse) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  (€65.79 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€56.90 @ Alternate) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 1 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€43.28 @ Alternate) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB VENTUS OC Video Card 
Case: be quiet! Pure Base 500 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€72.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: be quiet! System Power 9 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€56.51 @ Computeruniverse) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC P14 PST 72.8 CFM 140 mm Fans 5-Pack  (€34.99 @ Aquatuning) 

I'm pretty sensitive to noise, especially when doing my work stuff. Do you have any ideas how to make my PC more silent?
While gaming, idc at all about noise, but temperatures are very important to me (currently my GPU is at 73°C while playing games like Cyberpunk and R6 Siege). My CPU is actually undervolted (Core Voltage 1.12 V; SoC Voltage 1 V), so I guess my CPU cooling solution is good enough.
I tried to figure out which of my components is the loudest, but I wasn't able to locate where the noise comes from and which component causes the noise.

Thanks for your help and stay healthy ❤️ 

I'd recommend a Noctua or Be Quiet! cooler like the NH-U12S with a modified fan curve rather than the Freezer 34, although I don't know much about that cooler so it may be fine alone. Although a fan curve adjustment would probably help with noise still.

My Build (5800X3D, RTX 3070)

disclaimer: i probably don't know what I'm talking about but I try to give the best advice I can

2 minutes ago, FNC_RESPAWN said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming (eSports + AAA), Work

Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€73.88 @ Computeruniverse) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  (€65.79 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 500 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€56.90 @ Alternate) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 1 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€43.28 @ Alternate) 
Power Supply: be quiet! System Power 9 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€56.51 @ Computeruniverse) 

I'm pretty sensitive to noise, especially when doing my work stuff. Do you have any ideas how to make my PC more silent?
While gaming, idc at all about noise, but temperatures are very important to me (currently my GPU is at 73°C while playing games like Cyberpunk and R6 Siege). My CPU is actually undervolted (Core Voltage 1.12 V; SoC Voltage 1 V), so I guess my CPU cooling solution is good enough.
I tried to figure out which of my components is the loudest, but I wasn't able to locate where the noise comes from and which component causes the noise.

Hello and welcome. Download and install MSI Dragon Center and set a custom fan profile. I have my fans running at 50 percent (in my case that's where they are almost dead silent) until the cpu reaches 50 to 55°C. Then have them ramp up depending on temps you are experiences. You need to play around with it as the case fans and cpu fan make different noises at different speeds. Currently my Noctua Fans are set to run full speed when the cpu reaches 60°C (yes, I do not feel comfortable with hot running components). Resulting in really nice low noise idle operation and only slight noises with some more intensive tasks. I am fairly certain you can adjust your fans to achieve a similar result.

12 minutes ago, FNC_RESPAWN said:

ANYTHING that moves can cause noise. Even very quiet very faint noise is audible if at just the right frequency it can be annoying.

Here are my suggestions.

Replace the mechanical HDD with an SSD.

Replace the CPU Air Cooler with a 240mm AIO and use two of the existing case fans on it.

Set all of your case fans to their lowest setting and then slowly ramp them up until you can only just hear them. Then set a custom fan curve that stays under that RPM when doing work and ony goes over when gaming.

Undervolt your GPU to reduce heat and repeat the same process with the fans as above, set a custom fan curve that only ramps up above audible when gaming.

Tighten all your screws.

Make sure there are no cables resting against fan shrouds or anything else that could cause the cables to vibrate.

Make some foam pads for the feet of your case to dampen noise. The foam you get inside GPU boxes etc is decent for this.

Linus did a video around this.

Potato Revamp

CPU: AMD 5900x || GPU: nVidia RTX 3080 || RAM: 32gb Trident Z Neo CL16 || Case: Fractal Torrent Compact || CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 || PSU: Corsair RM850 Gold || Storage: ADATA SX8200 Pro (1TB), 2x Samsung Evo 870 (2TB)

Thanks for all your answers so far! I try to implement them.

Replace the CPU Air Cooler with a 240mm AIO

I heard some saying, that an AIO can be even louder (pump/ bubbles), is that true?

set a custom fan curve

My problem here is: I can't set the fans below 29% speed. Is there any solution how to bypass this?

Can my PSU actually be one of my loudest things? Because it was just the "cheapest" one I could find from a brand that I heard some good things about.

2 hours ago, Shabba said:

Replace the CPU Air Cooler with a 240mm AIO and use two of the existing case fans on it.

I thought AIOs were louder than decent air coolers due to the pump noise??

My Build (5800X3D, RTX 3070)

disclaimer: i probably don't know what I'm talking about but I try to give the best advice I can

14 hours ago, weeblord said:

I thought AIOs were louder than decent air coolers due to the pump noise??

I have coolermaster and arctic freezer AIOs here and the pumps are both completely silent at 100% (which is what they are set at all times)