CS:GO Windows 10 vs. Ubuntu FPS

Drivers and OpenGL. No gpu manufacturer gives enough attention to to their linux drivers, also last I checked openGL was significantly worse when it came to multithreading. 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Please describe your HW, perhaps that way perhaps someone can give a more definite answer.

Two things which favor Windows in gaming is just that it is the main target for game and driver developers while Linux desktop is still a niche target, and as such developers give more resources to the Windows S/W and hence the binaries are more optimized. For example, NVidia drivers for Linux are not nearly as good as their Windows drivers (or at least it has been this way for a long time, but in theory this could change at any driver release). It may also just by that the CS:GO Windows binary is more optimized than the Linux binary.

There are many other factors: these are different OSes, with a totally different GUI/3D -stacks, different drivers and a different binary is running (well, the last two things was already mentioned in the previous paragraph). It would be surprising to have identical results (and not so surprising to have different results).

Edited by Wild Penquin