Should I upgrade my graphics card??

I have a
1.ASUS PRIME H310M-ER2.0 MotherBoard
2.Intel Core i5 - 9400F 2.9Ghz

3.16Gb DDR4 memory

4.Nvidia GT 710 2Gb 

5.non-modular PSU.. idk the wattage.. but It does not have a 6 pin connector..
should I need an graphics card upgrade??
if yes... suggest some graphics card and a suitable power supply

I'd go for the 8GB version, but 4GB is fine as well. Also a 570 needs a 8-pin connector, so you'd need an adapter or a different card. If you want a card that only needs a 6 pin connector, the GTX 1650 Super only needs 6 pin and is faster than the 570.

Just now, Coolmaster said:

I'd go for the 8GB version, but 4GB is fine as well. Also a 570 needs a 8-pin connector, so you'd need an adapter or a different card. If you want a card that only needs a 6 pin connector, the GTX 1650 Super only needs 6 pin and is faster than the 570.

oh thank you...btw is the radeon rx 570 8gb is suitable for my PC?

I mean.. will be any bottlenecks?

10 hours ago, Coolmaster said:

and... Is my Nvidia GT 710 bottlenecking??

22 minutes ago, Bharath1910 said:

and... Is my Nvidia GT 710 bottlenecking??

Your GT 710 is insanely weak compared to your cpu for gaming. Something like a GTX 1650 Super or maybe even a GTX 1660 Super would be a decent match and would make your gaming experience night and day better. RX 570 is a little weak these days, at least for the price they're selling for relative to what the 1650 Super goes for in US. Could be different in your area though. You'll definitely need a new power supply whichever way you go.

17 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

Your GT 710 is insanely weak compared to your cpu for gaming. Something like a GTX 1650 Super or maybe even a GTX 1660 Super would be a decent match and would make your gaming experience night and day better. RX 570 is a little weak these days, at least for the price they're selling for relative to what the 1650 Super goes for in US. Could be different in your area though. You'll definitely need a new power supply whichever way you go.

Thank  you for telling :))