Red lines and blue screen before installing windows 10

Hey everyone,

A friend of mine yesterday bought a prebuilt PC without windows. He used an old pc and with Windows 10 Creation tool he made a bootable USB drive (16gb)

But we have been trying to figure out the issue that he has

The problem is: It can boot to bios normally but when it tries to boot from the flash drive it shows some weird red and white lines like in the first picture.

And then after a while it goes to a blue screen with no text on it like in the second picture. And then...it just shuts down ,no restart just closes.

The system is completely new and the bootable flashdrive was completely cleaned (also creation tool formats the drive before making it bootable)
We tried all usb ports , we tried with CSM disabled , we tried with CSM enable , we tried with secure boot enable , we tried both UEFI boot option and the non-UEFI boot option for the usb drive, we checked that all cables are connected correctly, we completely formatted the USB drive again and ran creation tool again on the drive

On the UEFI boot option for the USB it didn't show the red lines but still did the same with the blue screen.
It is running an i7 9700 with the iGPU (He is gonna use an RX 560 later on but rn he doesnt have the card yet so he wants to install windows with the iGPU) 

Please help, he is a good friend of mine and i wanna help him
if you have any ideas tell me 

129696226_2441208499507942_6946965222988803792_n.jpg

129629160_249868326469317_4558319652695031208_n.jpg

Does the PC you created the stick with respond the same?

As in do a test boot on machine that created the stick. (If you dont press buttons and just turn of PC it wont install/remove anything).

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

37 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

Does the PC you created the stick with respond the same?

As in do a test boot on machine that created the stick. (If you dont press buttons and just turn of PC it wont install/remove anything).

that is a good idea
Gimme a min