Can someone with 5900x benchmark Rust for me?

I'm planning to upgrade to 5900x and the main reason to do that is to get maximum performance for the only game that I play which is Rust.

The game was known to have issues in CPUs with two AMD chiplets in the past. For example 3300x was tearing apart higher tear models by giving 10-15 fps more

If you don't have a game I can give you my steam account so you can download it. It's only 10GB or so.

Considering that (by the sounds of it) you’re just gaming, and you’re worried that Rust takes a big hit in performance because of having multiple CCXes, I don’t see why you wouldn’t just go for either a 5600X or a 5800X.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

5800x runs hotter plus it sold out everywhere. Only more expensive models like 5900x and 5950x are available.

26 minutes ago, Zantomaku said:

f you don't have a game I can give you my steam account so you can download it. It's only 10GB or so.

This is not a good idea to do. Allowing strangers to access you Steam account is very risky.

Do So at Your Own Risk.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

17 minutes ago, Zantomaku said:

5800x runs hotter plus it sold out everywhere. Only more expensive models like 5900x and 5950x are available.

^^

I think you can share games with people. I share games with my son's account (both technically mine) and he's using games I have when I'm not gaming. Can be online, but not gaming.

Don't give anyone your user name and password for any reason ever.