Find out the exact Graphics Card

DrillPlayer
Go to solution Solved by CommanderAlex,

You can also use GPU-Z to see who the vendor (manufacturer) of the graphics card is and more information about your graphics card. 

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

If you're planning on building a PC but you're too afraid to take the side panel off your existing one, building a PC will pose a very serious challenge...

A monumental challenge. 

Building a computer is not that hard. As other people will say, its like building LEGOs but the electronic variety. 

Hey,

While collecting some money for an upcoming build of mine, I realized that I could potentially sell my current GPU. The problem is that the only Information my PC gives me on my Graphics Card is that it is a Radeon RX 560 Series. Unfortunately I can not find the documents I got with the PC when I bought it a couple of years ago. Is there maybe a way to find out what exact GPU I have? 

Through Windows + R and "dxdiag" I could find some additional Information that might help you guys. Here's the link to the information: https://pastebin.com/tv61wEu9

Thanks for any help

DrillPlayer | Marc

If this is a prebuilt, likely an OEM 560 - AMD made those. 

Maybe try the old school method of... Opening the case and looking at the card? 

I've thought of doing that but do not really want to, because I am not an expert at all and don't want to break the GPU somehow. In the past I had bad experiences with shuffling Hardware around in General but If there is nothing else I can do then I guess I will have to try. 

2 minutes ago, DrillPlayer said:

I've thought of doing that but do not really want to, because I am not an expert at all and don't want to break the GPU somehow. In the past I had bad experiences with shuffling Hardware around in General but If there is nothing else I can do then I guess I will have to try. 

What are you talking about. There's literally no risk, just take off the side panel and look inside the thing. They're designed to be dealt with exactly that way. 

If you're planning on building a PC but you're too afraid to take the side panel off your existing one, building a PC will pose a very serious challenge...

You can also use GPU-Z to see who the vendor (manufacturer) of the graphics card is and more information about your graphics card. 

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

A monumental challenge. 

Building a computer is not that hard. As other people will say, its like building LEGOs but the electronic variety. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

4 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

What are you talking about. There's literally no risk, just take off the side panel and look inside the thing. They're designed to be dealt with exactly that way. 

I am not afraid of taking off the Side Panel and for the build I intend to get a friend of mine who knows what he is doing to help me, I am not stupid. I was talking about really taking the GPU out of the case and for example break something while yanking it out. Just by looking at the Card I can not really tell which one it is. I have already looked at it while the SIde Panel was open but all I got from that is the fact that its made by GIGABYTE.

3 minutes ago, DrillPlayer said:

I am not afraid of taking off the Side Panel and for the build I intend to get a friend of mine who knows what he is doing to help me, I am not stupid. I was talking about really taking the GPU out of the case and for example break something while yanking it out. Just by looking at the Card I can not really tell which one it is. I have already looked at it while the SIde Panel was open but all I got from that is the fact that its made by GIGABYTE.

Well take the side panel off and take a picture of it on all sides so we can cross refrence it with other gigabyte cards? No need to take it out for that

4 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

A monumental challenge. 

Thank you very much for the tip with GPU-Z, it even takes me to a website that shows what looks like exactly my card.

Thanks for all the help to all of you.

14 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

A monumental challenge. 

Tetris with PC parts

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help