Unusual Task Manager naming of GPUs

So in the performance tab under task manager there are two GPUs - GPU 0 and GPU 1. Now I've heard that GPU 0 is the integrated GPU while GPU 1 is the dedicated GPU. But in my case, GPU 0 is actually my dedicated NVIDIA GPU(Geforce GTX 1650) and GPU 1 is my integrated GPU(Rx Vega 😎 My Laptop is an ASUS TUF Gaming FX705DT and I want to know if this is an issue or not. It was never the other way round as far as I know.

I don't know how the sunglasses emoji appeared in the description. Its actually 8 where the emoji is. Just to clarify, my integrated GPU is an RX Vega 8

Completely normal

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

no issues

Ok soo when i run a game and check the task manager gpu engine... It shows gpu 0... So does that mean that the game is using my nvidia gpu? Also sometimes it shows as GPU 1, but mostly GPU 0

2 minutes ago, PH4NT0M said:

Ok soo when i run a game and check the task manager gpu engine... It shows gpu 0... So does that mean that the game is using my nvidia gpu? Also sometimes it shows as GPU 1, but mostly GPU 0

yes, also you'd notice if you use the integrated gpu, the games will be much slower

Another thing to point out is that task manager's GPU usage is messed up, if you want an accurate reading I suggest using GPU-Z or hwinfo.

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

yes, also you'd notice if you use the integrated gpu, the games will be much slower

Speaking of slow games, ive noticed for quite some time that I don't get as much FPS as i used to when I first bought my laptop. Even tried resetting it, reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers and nothing helped. Not sure since when it started, but I've got a feeling that it started after I updated to windows 10 version 2004

4 minutes ago, PH4NT0M said:

Speaking of slow games, ive noticed for quite some time that I don't get as much FPS as i used to when I first bought my laptop. Even tried resetting it, reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers and nothing helped. Not sure since when it started, but I've got a feeling that it started after I updated to windows 10 version 2004

maybe its overheating

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv