LTT Store EU Shipping

gebhaard

Hello,

I would like to order from lttstore.com, to the EU. Is there any VAT, tax? Couldnt find anything on the internet related to shipping from Canada to EU/Hungary.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, gebhaard said:

Hello,

I would like to order from lttstore.com, to the EU. Is there any VAT, tax? Couldnt find anything on the internet related to shipping from Canada to EU/Hungary.

Thanks.

You will of course have to pay VAT. However, you will almost certainly have to pay it upon delivery, not during checkout. Also you might have to pay other customs/processing fees - that largely depends on the country.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

29 minutes ago, ShowXTech said:

I would be so nice if they had seller or warehouse in the eu.

It would be, but that's a massive investment and additional logistics that make it likely impractical, if not outright impossible.

Perhaps if their Merch sales grow large enough, that might be possible one day.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

42 minutes ago, ShowXTech said:

I would be so nice if they had seller or warehouse in the eu.

very unlikely. I doubt they are selling enough to make it viable but who knows

On 11/26/2020 at 7:13 PM, gebhaard said:

Check local import laws.

Where I am from (also EU) we have to pay VAT over an x amount of value and have to pay VAT + import fees above a higher threshold.

This is paid at the door to the courier, not during checkout with the store.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• 1 month later...

Maybe they coukd team up with some other youtubers that sell merch too, like gamersnexus.

Got the same problem there, I really like to get a modmat

On 11/27/2020 at 11:49 PM, minibois said:

Check local import laws.

Where I am from (also EU) we have to pay VAT over an x amount of value and have to pay VAT + import fees above a higher threshold.

This is paid at the door to the courier, not during checkout with the store.

well it depends

sometimes the seller requires it beforehand, in case of any dogane mess,  or other times it get stuck on the dogane, o the dogane lost the package

anyway usually ue doesn't have that really solid dogane, pretty much everything passes without being taxed