NEED help on choosing the MoBo and CPU for the "tower fire" replacement

Chris_Ryzen

Budget (including currency): 800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: some gaming and 3D design work for 3d printing

Other details i have case, PSU, GPU, SSD, and RAM. coming from a Gigabyte Ga-970a ds3 with an FX4100 16gb hyper x Fury(1866) but the mobo decided to get really hot and kill the PCI-Ex16 slot. SO im wanting to upgrade ASAP and as my first option i bought the MSI MPG X570 gaming edge WiFi and ryzen5 3600x amazon combo and i could not even get the driver disk installed without it locking up or BSoDing me every time i tried, i sent it back as nothing i did fixed it and after research found out MSI cheaped out on that MoBo.   NOW im looking to buy 1 of these 4 Other boards as a second try on th AM4 socket.     im looking at.... #1.. ASUS Tuf gaming x570 plus wifi,   #2..Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite Wifi... and #3...Gigabyte X570 Gaming X....#4... ASRock X570 Phantom gaming 4.   i plan on running the Ryzen 5 3600X/XT CPU, Adata XPG Spectrix D41 TUF gaming alliance  RAM(3200mhz,32gb kit). YES i know the ram is not on ANY of the tested lists but i can sedn ram back for other stuff on the list if they dont work. I NEED help ASAP and as many Pros and Cons of the 2 best options, WiFi is not a must but a nice to have, PLEASE help me get back on my machine ASAP its killing me(mentally and financially) not being able to design the stuff i need to, THANKS

i had the MSI MPG X570 Gaming edge wifi and either the MoBO was shit like i been hearing or the cpu that was sold with it was buggy as i could not get it to do anything other then install windows and then as it tries to update it BSoD me and then i try installing the MSI driver disk and same thing BSOD or 100% LOCK UP. i will not buy MSI shit again sorry

18 hours ago, Chris_Ryzen said:

i had the MSI MPG X570 Gaming edge wifi and either the MoBO was shit like i been hearing or the cpu that was sold with it was buggy as i could not get it to do anything other then install windows and then as it tries to update it BSoD me and then i try installing the MSI driver disk and same thing BSOD or 100% LOCK UP. i will not buy MSI shit again sorry

go with gigabyte then

Im about 100% im going GigaByte as they dont hid there VRM info and other important info needed like MSI does, there site saying nothing about how there VRM phases are done the numbers of phases and such where ASUS and Gigabyte tell you CLEARLY what theres is and hows it done, Thanks for the info