Found the weirdest watercooler on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Notebook-Computer-Water-Cooled-Accessories-Installation/dp/B07Z7G1R2C/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bewinner+water+cooling+notebook&qid=1606021521&sr=8-1

61mwn5Eq2SL._AC_SL1001_.jpg.2bc59d1571e5a4d265c1693cc3f82d1a.jpg

It's listed as a "Notebook Water-Cooled Suit"  but I can't figure out where the laptop goes, where the blocks are or even how you power it with a laptop. 

Even comes with pre-bent hard tubing so it's not like you can even add to it. 

WTH is this thing?!

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

Moved to Custom and Exotic Cooling.  Please don't post in the wrong sections.

7 minutes ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

Even comes with pre-bent hard tubing so it's not like you can even add to it. 

There's fittings below the reservoir and on the radiator to add to the loop.

image.png.3625a84dd74adac6ebf29d5a082bfd4d.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

It does seem like a rather daft setup, but I could see it working I guess.  Guess they're trying to pitch it for notebooks I suppose if you're watercooling with your own customizations, but it's really just an ugly collection of parts that maybe would work as an external setup? I dunno.  Looks sketchy to me, but I'm not a watercooling enthusiast...

Maybe I could see it as an external setup with long tubes going inside a computer as well that would lessen the chance of leakage causing an issue?

Is there a market for this?  I assume so if someone made it.

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Custom and Exotic Cooling

I thought that was for serious topics, not random garbage I found on the internet. Thanks for moving it. 

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

1 minute ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

I thought that was for serious topics, not random garbage I found on the internet. Thanks for moving it. 

It can be custom and exotic while still being garbage.

$187 for an aluminum rad, 1 "water pump", a res and some misc bits. Sad

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

• 2 weeks later...

thats one of those cheap 20 dollar chinese pumps too.  I think i still have mine kicking around somewhere.  noisy, but worked for two years without issue. what a wierd set of fittings too.