Corsair mystery gaming chair (T100 RANK)

HenrikTJ

Hi

At my country´s biggest tech/electronics retailer, there is a Corsair T100 RANK gaming chair for sale. I tried searching for yt videos, reviews, corsairs own website for this product and it is as if the product never existed... There is literally no reference to this gaming chair apart from the one retailer in my country that has it listed for sale...

Is this a really old product?

Is "T100 RANK" the european-name for the product?

If someone has any experience with this chair, can it be recommended?

Link to the retailers product page: https://www.elkjop.no/product/gaming/gamingstol-og-bord/gamingstol/211904/corsair-t100-rank-gamingstol

l,kujmhngbf.webp

Can you upload a picture of it?

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

46 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

Can you upload a picture of it?

i will. The post is now edited and has the retailers link and a picture

it looks quite similar to the 3 corsair chairs here thats currently on the corsair site. its certainly not a fancy collectable model of a chair or something or it would be a known model. either the site labeled it wrong or its a labeling for your country. if you want the chair, buy it. if you dont, dont buy it. theres nothing special with it

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

2 hours ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

it looks quite similar to the 3 corsair chairs here thats currently on the corsair site. its certainly not a fancy collectable model of a chair or something or it would be a known model. either the site labeled it wrong or its a labeling for your country. if you want the chair, buy it. if you dont, dont buy it. theres nothing special with it

I do want it, mainly because its on sale and cheaper, and ngl i am a certified corsair shill, but seeing as there is no reviews or anything on the product, i wont buy it. I like corsair, but i have to be sure its a good product.