Newegg did not ship my order after full 5 weeks... any help would be appreciated

Ranje

Hi all,
I ordered from Newegg a couple of pc parts with an overall cost of about 600$.
I ordered on 14/10/20 which was more than a month ago.
Usually, they ship to me in a day or two. but this purchase is stuck on "Packaging".
I talked with the customer support over emails and they keep on telling me that they have mailed the warehouse and I should wait 2 business days until I will get an email with a response.
They keep telling me the same thing since a week after my purchase and I got nothing!
I also should point out that:

1. Every item I purchase was in stock when I ordered it AND it is still in stock today.
  2. Every item is sold by Newegg themselves and no 3rd party seller here.

What am I suppose to do now? their customer support is USELESS! all they do is send an email to the warehouse and after that, I get no updates at all. I have more than 12 emails with them and with not a single relevant response.
Oh and I cannot cancel the order via the website because it won't let me.. (it says that the time to cancel had passed).

two days ago I talked with a customer representative via online chat.
At first, they told me the same thing over the emails, which is: "We will send an email to the warehouse and then well update you via email".
I said to them that this is not acceptable and I demand a refund.
They told me that they involved the manager and: "She will take care of this herself and I will get an update by her by the end of the day".
I said, fine.
Guess what?
I GOT NOTHING.
Yesterday, I talked with them again and got the same response.

Today I talked with them again, and still all they say is that they will email the warhouse.

God!! 5 weeks and I got no relevant information. and the money is long gone.

I am really clueless.

What on earth am I suppose to do??

One of the reasons I use a credit card for larger purchases since you get extra protection.

Also chat level of support tends to suck compared to over the phone support for lots of companies.

Call them until they either cancel or ship your order. Calling them out on social media may help.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Phone call them and record it. Stay on the line. 

If they are rude or hang up, you're already on the forum they don't want a bad rap on. 

If you post legitimate evidence that they are deliberately ignoring you beyond any reasonable doubt, make sure you censor your personal information like order numbers and name and stuff. 

I don't like how they act like stuff is in stock and ready to ship, then you order a bunch of parts and find out all the parts are coming from different places/different companies, they're all shipping separately, and some you have to wait weeks for as they boat-ride over from China or wherever. 

Of course they let you know there will be a big delay on their 'in stock' parts after you purchase them. 

then they proceed to blow up your inbox with Spam every single day. 

Have not been impressed with their services. 

3 hours ago, Ranje said:

Hi all,
I ordered from Newegg a couple of pc parts with an overall cost of about 600$.
I ordered on 14/10/20 which was more than a month ago.
Usually, they ship to me in a day or two. but this purchase is stuck on "Packaging".
I talked with the customer support over emails and they keep on telling me that they have mailed the warehouse and I should wait 2 business days until I will get an email with a response.
They keep telling me the same thing since a week after my purchase and I got nothing!
I also should point out that:

1. Every item I purchase was in stock when I ordered it AND it is still in stock today.
  2. Every item is sold by Newegg themselves and no 3rd party seller here.

What am I suppose to do now? their customer support is USELESS! all they do is send an email to the warehouse and after that, I get no updates at all. I have more than 12 emails with them and with not a single relevant response.
Oh and I cannot cancel the order via the website because it won't let me.. (it says that the time to cancel had passed).

two days ago I talked with a customer representative via online chat.
At first, they told me the same thing over the emails, which is: "We will send an email to the warehouse and then well update you via email".
I said to them that this is not acceptable and I demand a refund.
They told me that they involved the manager and: "She will take care of this herself and I will get an update by her by the end of the day".
I said, fine.
Guess what?
I GOT NOTHING.
Yesterday, I talked with them again and got the same response.

Today I talked with them again, and still all they say is that they will email the warhouse.

God!! 5 weeks and I got no relevant information. and the money is long gone.

I am really clueless.

What on earth am I suppose to do??

Okay from my experience dealing with stuff like this: 

1. Keep a paper trail: for phone calls get the date, time and name of the rep plus where they work (location)
  2. Make sure you split your complaint into 3 parts: set the scene, explain what happened and then explicitly ask for a resolution 
  3. DO NOT take any BS at all, make sure everything they promise is in writing and hold them to it. If you're promised a resolution, make sure you're firm but fair if it's not met 
  4. Make your final complaint in writing in both a letter and an email to the appropriate department. 

Tried to phone call but they wont answer and they won't call me back. (I am not from the US so maybe that's abit harder to do)

Tried the chat again and got the same response...

5 minutes ago, Ranje said:

Tried to phone call but they wont answer and they won't call me back. (I am not from the US so maybe that's abit harder to do)

Tried the chat again and got the same response...

go on chat again and tell them to cancel the order.

they should have a record of each time you have contacted them, so you can refer them to all previous chat sessions and that you've had enough and that you want the order cancelled. Do not take ANY response from them that isn't "ok your order is cancelled" and do not leave the chat session until you have received the email confirming cancellation or you can see the cancellation on your account.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Here is an update:

I talked last week with a repressentive, insisted to get a refund and they refused and told me to keep on waiting.

a day after I got a message in the email:

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

This is Jessie from Newegg customer services. As promised I am here to provide you the update of your rest items of order#489503574. 

I have forwarded the issue to our support team, we found out the order in our warehouse system shows voided status which was an error. Our support team has fixed the system issue, and warehouse has been informed to ship out the items to you as soon as possible. 

I am so sorry for the inconvenience we have caused to you. Stay safe and have a nice day.

guess what happens after? NOTHING

I spoke again with the representive and they told me to wait 1-2 business days untill Monday (yesterday) to get it shipped.

guess what again? NOTHING AT ALL

today I spoke again with them and asked for a full refund without any waiting.

yet again, they told me that the process of refunding will take time and I should wait.

6 weeks, no parts, and I still don't have my money. I just wasted so much time for nothing.

god im so frustrated...

cancel the order. 

then complain about it on their twitter. 

3 hours ago, Ranje said:

I just wasted so much time for nothing.

god im so frustrated...

may also seek compensation, may ask a lawyer about this first tho! 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Stop talking to them and just file a chargeback with your bank or credit card. You should never engage with a company like this for so long, that’s why the chargeback system exists.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20