Windows 10 File explorer & some apps Freeze on SSD

PC specs : i5 8600k 4.4ghz

16gb 3200mhz cl16

SSD Adata su630 240gb Main drive 

1tb WD blue

Windows Ver : 10 PRO ,2004

Hey, i noticed this past few weeks , that my Windows 10  File explorer freezes and causing other apps to freeze for example google chrome with it , the thing is any games installed on my ssd  never froze and i  never had any freezing issues with this SSD

i noticed that every time they release a new windows update , issues starts to happend , they always force you to update your windows even if you turned off auto update,

anyways  if some one had this issue before or want me to provide more informations ask me on comments.

some people on comments will say its a Bad ssd and please and i ask you  with all due respect please leave this topic go somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, RageTester said:

Restart explorer.exe or the whole computer, win 10 just being win 10...

You can in fact use computer without explorer at all.

thats what i do  when it happends but any perm sollution ?

Try removing the WD blue drive from the PC, could be that if really old.

edit: But of course if the stuff your looking at is only on SSD.. Then it could be that.. I would try without HDD anyways

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

4 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Try removing the WD blue drive from the PC, could be that if really old

i will try that , but the WD blue is still running in perfect shape , i run some on the heavy games on it for example :Gtav + red dead 2 , BV5 and forza horizon 4 , R6S, & they never froze or get an fps drop.

Just now, ZinouTheBeast XXI said:

i will try that , but the WD blue is still running in perfect shape , i run some on the heavy games on it for example :Gtav + red dead 2 , BV5 and forza horizon 4 , R6S, & they never froze or get an fps drop.

Alright, then it's unlikely to be that one. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I actually agree with testing without hdd. Read lot of data is not the same as system operations.

Your ssd is not good, but is not bad. From all cheapest ssd this is probably one of the best. I personally trusted Adata ssd drives - is my third choice.

10 hours ago, homeap5 said:

I actually agree with testing without hdd. Read lot of data is not the same as system operations.

Your ssd is not good, but is not bad. From all cheapest ssd this is probably one of the best. I personally trusted Adata ssd drives - is my third choice.

i didn't understand the part where you said " Read lot of data is not the same as system operations."my windows is installed on ssd not hdd , i tried the pc without the hdd , so far i didn't get a freeze yet , but the freeze wasn't happening often , it was like 1-3 time a day max ,( PC up time around10h a day) 

image.png

I mean drive may have write problem, not read. But it is not the case I guess after all. It may be related to sleeping drive - explorer may freeze while drive is waking up. You can disable sleeping drive in power management.