Malaysia Flight: 'No Technical Data Was Sent'

ETRJ

http://news.sky.com/story/1225535/malaysia-flight-no-technical-data-was-sent

he signal was an indication the aircraft's troubleshooting systems were ready to communicate with satellites if required, but no data was sent because Malaysia Airlines had not subscribed to the full troubleshooting service, the source said.

International airlines use a reporting system which collects technical data during each flight so that engineers can identify problems. These reports are broadcast to engineers via VHF radio or satellite during the flight.

In my opinion I think that someone in Vietnam Or Indonesia has shot it down because they are both nuts and it was supposed to fly over Vietnam and they are keeping it on a low but that's just my opinion. And all the countries in that area don't like eachother.

"someone in Vietnam has shot down"

huh ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

"someone in Vietnam has shot down" huh ?

sorry my phones stupid auto correct

Im wondering what that object that the military radar was that tracked something appear to come off the planes course and fly west over vietnam. (tinfoil hat at standby)

Yeah, they probably did some 360 no scope RPG rocket onto the plane. In all seriousness though, I don't think that Vietnam would shoot the plane down...

Well this is stupid why do they even offer half of the service it should be illegal not to subscribe for the full service because now look we have a plane that has just disappeared and no one knows what happened -_-