How to use disc games?

1 minute ago, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

I got the MCC back when it launched or a bit after, so it haven't had reach yet back then........I think I never really played reach that much actually. Only outlier in the franchise I haven't touched too much. I dunno if MS store has it, added later, as I bough it there. 

It always disappointing going from Reach to CE for the simple fact that reach had so much more in it but it is before the events of CE. But that doesn't make Reach or CE any less amazing. If you got go play through it because it is epic. Big ole MAC guns being shot all over the damn place.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

6 minutes ago, trag1c said:

Just wait till you're on your own and you have to decide between computer parts and feeding your self hahaha. Enjoy it while it can!

Id choose buying ramen in 12 packs, and spending the rest on a 6800xt/3080

9 minutes ago, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

Considering I can't get parts for my upgrades right now, I'd say go for it. Most of it don't require that powerful of a machine, so you can enjoy it while wait a bit to upgrade your PC. I see no dramatic overlap or conflict here. 

Yeah, im having psu problems right now, hence the wanting to get a new pc. I might delay buying my meshify c anf get mcc and a new ssd.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, trag1c said:

It always disappointing going from Reach to CE for the simple fact that reach had so much more in it but it is before the events of CE. But that doesn't make Reach or CE any less amazing. If you got go play through it because it is epic. Big ole MAC guns being shot all over the damn place.

Can confirm. Have played Reach and CE on my uncle's one x. But I played reach first, so its right chronologically. 

Also, even though 5 isnt really halo like 1-4 & reach, its still a great game to play on one x, b/c of 4k almost 60. Ive not played 3 in years though. I was like 5.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

20 minutes ago, trag1c said:

Just wait till you're on your own and you have to decide between computer parts and feeding your self hahaha. Enjoy it while it can!

I wouldn't call it that funny or enjoyable, my problem I can't decide which one to buy between two similar product as for the best and best for value. I happen to do something akin a trip to the mall, perhaps 20$ in fuel as well, 25$ in eatery and can't decide which of the 35$ thing I want to buy. And get back home to do more research. I don't need both but I want the best and best for value. Latest case, between shoe soles for performance enhancement. Happens to lot of things for me. Not funny and seeking help. I mean I am getting help.

Just now, We Didnt_t start_the_fire said:

I wouldn't call it that funny or enjoyable, my problem I can't decide which one to buy between two similar product as for the best and best for value. I happen to do something akin a trip to the mall, perhaps 20$ in fuel as well, 25$ in eatery and can't decide which of the 35$ thing I want to buy. And get back home to do more research. I don't need both but I want the best and best for value. Latest case, between shoe soles for performance enhancement. Happens to lot of things for me. Not funny and seeking help. I mean I am getting help.

The biggest thing though is not feeling getting things done