Specific tweet affecting page by shaking.

AndreiArgeanu

Browser, version and OS: 

https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/b/R7QA7

What happened?

A specific embedded tweet moves as side bar appears and after refresh of the page it takes like 5 minutes to load in again, it's just faster to restart the browser. Also after refreshing the page, if I try to put the same tweet in a reply or post it takes again 1-2 minutes if not more to load. Also the tweet seems to move other UI elements. If I put the tweet in a reply or post it also shakes, it's not limited to the one tech news post.

What did you expect to happen?

The tweet to work and scale fine.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Any other relevant details:

This issue also occurs in chrome as you can see in the video, but also doesn't occur on my phone and it only happens with the one specific tweet.

Also here's a link to a test post I made with 3-4 of this tweet. I also wouldn't suggest looking at it if you're epileptic.

Try without adblocker

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

3 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Try without adblocker

It doesn't matter. Chrome does the same thing and I don't have any adblockers on there. Tried without adblocker in firefox, same thing happens

Probably related to this

Where first tweet was causing page to flicker. The issue is both Twitter API and forums, fix is on the way.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv