LeBron James Freaked Out Over His Samsung Sponsored Galaxy Note Failure

Lol, serves him right for flopping.

Yup. Lebron may be the most overrated athlete I have ever seen. Weakest the league has ever been from a team standpoint (too many teams and diluted talent), on a superteam where the owner has lost money going over the cap to get him rings.

Average shooter, better then average defender, but not great, horrible at taking people off the dribble, which is EASIER now with no handchecking and he has to resort to flopping, laughable travelling or offensive fouls that are never called. I laugh every time ESPN calls him a athletic freak that the league has never seen before. They also act like he is some great passer when he is a turnover machine. He is a GOOD player and solid at many things, but great? He isn't great at anything. ESPN acts like he is a passer like Magic, and even Bird was a much passer as a bigger then average passer. He is a decent all around player with GOOD athletic abillity and "ok" fundamentals. 

For the kids? This is what an "athletic freak" (video) looks like and he still was never the athletic freak Wilt Chamberlain was. He was also a much better all around player then Blake Griffin. Better player then Lebron? That depends. Is Lebron getting BS calls in the game on flops and is Dwayne Wade setting the all time NBA Finals FT record, and breaking Shaq's record where he was INTENTIONALLY fouled? That Seattle team would have killed the Heat and they never won a title with people like Jordan standing in the way. The NBA became a joke the minute Stern tried to create counterfeit Jordan's.

Lebron is just 3.0 after Kobe and Wade. I lost all interest in the NBA after that Sacramento/Lakers series. The NBA became a joke to me after that and I was a NBA superfan growing up. Sorry kids. You missed the league when it wasn't a joke and a Disney/ESPN production. Jordan is a GREAT player and to say he is so much better or even better then people like Magic, Kareem etc is going overboard. Jordan was the best at his position, but there were a lot of great old timers. He is AMONG the very best. Lebron isn't. It isn't because I hate Lebron. I hate what the NBA has become and I have "witnessed" great players. Lebron isn't one of them. He is good, not great and would have been average in the early 80's and "good" in the late 90's. His game would have suffered greatly with the old NBA rules and those older players would have benefited A LOT by them. A young Dr. J with no hand checking would have been a nightmare to face. Young Jordan would have been impossible to defend. Isaiah Thomas was a little guy who had to get by stronger, bigger men who could push him around. Young Kareem or Wilt without handchecking? Have fun defending that. The numbers are simply skewed now. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Yup. Lebron may be the most overrated athlete I have ever seen. Weakest the league has ever been from a team standpoint (too many teams and diluted talent), on a superteam where the owner has lost money going over the cap to get him rings.

Average shooter, better then average defender, but not great, horrible at taking people off the dribble, which is EASIER now with no handchecking and he has to resort to flopping, laughable travelling or offensive fouls that are never called. I laugh every time ESPN calls him a athletic freak that the league has never seen before. They also act like he is some great passer when he is a turnover machine. He is a GOOD player and solid at many things, but great? He isn't great at anything. ESPN acts like he is a passer like Magic, and even Bird was a much passer as a bigger then average passer. He is a decent all around player with GOOD athletic abillity and "ok" fundamentals. 

For the kids? This is what an "athletic freak" (video) looks like and he still was never the athletic freak Wilt Chamberlain was. He was also a much better all around player then Blake Griffin. Better player then Lebron? That depends. Is Lebron getting BS calls in the game on flops and is Dwayne Wade setting the all time NBA Finals FT record, and breaking Shaq's record where he was INTENTIONALLY fouled? That Seattle team would have killed the Heat and they never won a title with people like Jordan standing in the way. The NBA became a joke the minute Stern tried to create counterfeit Jordan's.

Lebron is just 3.0 after Kobe and Wade. I lost all interest in the NBA after that Sacramento/Lakers series. The NBA became a joke to me after that and I was a NBA superfan growing up. Sorry kids. You missed the league when it wasn't a joke and a Disney/ESPN production. Jordan is a GREAT player and to say he is so much better or even better then people like Magic, Kareem etc is going overboard. Jordan was the best at his position, but there were a lot of great old timers. He is AMONG the very best. Lebron isn't. It isn't because I hate Lebron. I hate what the NBA has become and I have "witnessed" great players. Lebron isn't one of them. He is good, not great and would have been average in the early 80's and "good" in the late 90's. His game would have suffered greatly with the old NBA rules and those older players would have benefited A LOT by them. A young Dr. J with no hand checking would have been a nightmare to face. Young Jordan would have been impossible to defend. Isaiah Thomas was a little guy who had to get by stronger, bigger men who could push him around. Young Kareem or Wilt without handchecking? Have fun defending that. The numbers are simply skewed now. 

Yep, "good players" these days aren't even close to being as skillful as people like Dr J, all those players?. And flopping is probably one of the most horrible things to have been used in NBA games. It's a completely illegitimate way to get points or even wins. Pretty disappointing.

Error 404: No signature found.