i need help

me_irl
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

As has been mentioned above, unfortunately the forum isn't the best place for you to get help, because very few people here will have been trained to help in situations like this. Instead, I would strongly encourage you to talk to someone who will be able to help, such as the Samaritans whose numbers were posted above, as they can listen to what you have to say and give you some advice for how to move forwards. Reaching out for help is hard, but you have already taken the first step by posting on the forum.

I have been a little but suicidal for a really long, but it only has gotten really bad recently. Pretty much everything I did came really easily to me, and I was able get high results, with little work. That taught me to have a very low work ethic, but have very high standards. I am choosing to write on this forum because I don't want anyone I know irl to see this. Anyways, now with hybrid school, it isn't coming easy for me, and I cant live up to my own standards. At least I recognize my extremely low work ethic, but I have no will or patience to fix it because of my low work ethic. I have become a conundrum of bad. People have told me that I should be patient until I am older. My parents don't know about my problems. The thing is, I don't see the point in staying alive. You toil away all your years at your job just to retire when you are cranky and old. It make me want to end my life even more. I don't deserve to stay alive even if I wanted to. I am just a stupid little bratty kid, who cant handle work.

well i have a few questions for you

how old are you?

what do you like to do?

what did you study in college/university  

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

Seek professional help. No one on this tech forum can show you the way to do it. Not telling the people close to you of what you are going through is not helping. Remember that the first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists and from this post you seem to be in the right direction. You just need to let the ones close to you in on your predicament.

Don't take the easy way out, that is what got you here in the first place.

Edited by Dissitesuxba11s
Bad grammar

Please find someone to talk to, I've been suicidal nearly my whole life (and I still SH sadly from time to time) It's a battle, a battle that goes on for a very very long time.

All you can do is try to fight it, no matter what happens.

Feel free to drop me a DM if you need to talk.

They/Them

rgb go woosh woosh fps higher

Ryzen 5 3600X  | Asus ROG Strix B550-E | Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge | 32G DDR4 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM750x | Corsair 4000D Airflow

Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red | Ducky Mecha Mini | Glorious Model D-

Nintendo Switch | Xbox One

Internet people will not give you the answers or insight you need. Seek professional help. By the time you realise you are suicidal you are already well into needing something an internet forum cant provide. Im sorry but a trained professional can help you a million times better than anyone else.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

As has been mentioned above, unfortunately the forum isn't the best place for you to get help, because very few people here will have been trained to help in situations like this. Instead, I would strongly encourage you to talk to someone who will be able to help, such as the Samaritans whose numbers were posted above, as they can listen to what you have to say and give you some advice for how to move forwards. Reaching out for help is hard, but you have already taken the first step by posting on the forum.

HTTP/2 203