Are these good temps to have?

mike5513456

So been running this system for about a year. I have always felt like my idle temps are a little high but im unsure as to how to may get them to come down. When im gaming my GPU temp is usually between 60-65c in temp and my CPU is around 34-36c. So im pretty sure that my CPU is fine as im running a AMD 2700x and i have a AIO on it with the radiator mounted on the front on the intake fans. So with that i know im pushing heat into the case but o also have 3 fans on the top to exhaust heat and one on the back as well. So should i make a custom can curve for my GPU and turn off automatic of should i be fine? Also attached is my temps at idle open to any suggestions anyone has. 

Temp Shoot.PNG

Welcome to the forum!

5 minutes ago, mike5513456 said:

my GPU temp is usually between 60-65c in temp and my CPU is around 34-36c.

It's difficult to judge temperatures without knowing the ambient temperature (temp in the room the PC is sitting in).

But the rule of thumb in my opinion is: Are you parts under 80-85 degrees C and is your PC not loud? Then you're all good.

So if you don't think the fans and such in the PC make too much noise, you're all good :)

The reason I mention noise, is because let's say you can only reach this temperature level by ramping the fans up to 100%, that's also not great.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

20 minutes ago, minibois said:

Welcome to the forum!

It's difficult to judge temperatures without knowing the ambient temperature (temp in the room the PC is sitting in).

But the rule of thumb in my opinion is: Are you parts under 80-85 degrees C and is your PC not loud? Then you're all good.

So if you don't think the fans and such in the PC make too much noise, you're all good :)

The reason I mention noise, is because let's say you can only reach this temperature level by ramping the fans up to 100%, that's also not great.

well ambient temp for the room the computer is around 70F (20.5c) its late fall where is am currently. And no where my setting are currently its not load at all well not load to me. And no i have never had my fans at a 100 percent to ever reach any of these temps.