Huge DPC Latency only when gaming

Druuz
Go to solution Solved by Druuz,

About 3 days ago, I have been suffering from high DPC latency. I didn't do anything new on the computer, it just started out of nowhere. I've been monitoring with LatencyMon and some drivers that are causing this are: NDIS.sysACPI.sys, TCPIP.sys, CLASSPNP.sysHDAudBus.sys, Wdf01000.sys, Dxgkrnl.sys ( it's not all of them, but they do show up ). Some things I've already tried: reinstalled drivers ( network, audio, gpu ..) clean install of windows, BIOS update .. i tried everything, really.

I noticed that the DPC latency usually increases A LOT after 1 hour or so when i'm playing and then it starts to make noise and it is impossible to play. 

Windows, GPU, Network, Audio, Chipset.. Everything is up-to-date

If anyone has any clue what could it be, please help me.

About 3 days ago, I have been suffering from high DPC latency. I didn't do anything new on the computer, it just started out of nowhere. I've been monitoring with LatencyMon and some drivers that are causing this are: NDIS.sysACPI.sys, TCPIP.sys, CLASSPNP.sysHDAudBus.sys, Wdf01000.sys, Dxgkrnl.sys ( it's not all of them, but they do show up ). Some things I've already tried: reinstalled drivers ( network, audio, gpu ..) clean install of windows, BIOS update .. i tried everything, really.

I noticed that the DPC latency usually increases A LOT after 1 hour or so when i'm playing and then it starts to make noise and it is impossible to play. 

Windows, GPU, Network, Audio, Chipset.. Everything is up-to-date

If anyone has any clue what could it be, please help me.

• 3 years later...

¿Pudiste resolverlo? Tengo el mismo problema y aún no he podido resolverlo.