Laptop processor stuck at 0.79ghz

Hey so I have the Asus tuf fx505gt with gtx1650 and i5 9300h so suddenly after the new armoury crate update  my laptop has started to act weird it usually gets stuck at 0.79ghz but then I researched a lil on YouTube I used the software throttle stop it was able to lock the clockspeed at 2.4ghz although that didn't work for a long time as it started to lag again and the clock speeds were from 0.79 to 1.25 my processor used to work at 3.6ghz under heavy load or long time gaming and it's dead af now I have put the windows to reset but idk if it will solve the issue help me out man I just started YouTube :(

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/

What are CPU temperatures under load?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

What are CPU temperatures under load?

Well when it used to work totally fine at 3.6ghz they used to be around 88 to 93 and now I tried to play valorant it was once working at 2.9ghz I got 84°C

3 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

I just hate how much trouble I have to go through because of this stupid laptop which I bought just because I will go to college next year should've built a gaming rig :))))

for future notice, most collages will use like docs or word, maybe cad depending on what you do and a sub 200$ ryzen laptop would do word/docs fine/

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

for future notice, most collages will use like docs or word, maybe cad depending on what you do and a sub 200$ ryzen laptop would do word/docs fine/

Well I already bought it just in case I get broke enough to not build a PC and I will be pursuing Electrical and Electronic engineering so a decent machine was required :( but now this piece of $hit is growing on me I can you please help me out?

1 minute ago, killer5247 said:

Well I already bought it just in case I get broke enough to not build a PC and I will be pursuing Electrical and Electronic engineering so a decent machine was required :( but now this piece of $hit is growing on me I can you please help me out?

are your windows power plan settings at balanced, performance or power saver?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

are your windows power plan settings at balanced, performance or power saver?

I saw a tutorial and I put it to the performance mode also in armoury crate I turned it to the turbo mode but it still wasn't getting better reinstalling windows rn :') 

I personally think it was because of new armoury crate update as there are many people going through with same issue who own the tuf fx505gt

IMG_20201027_033414_068.jpg

So after the reinstallation of drives I am able to get 4.1 ghz while idle but during the cinebench R15 it's going down to 2.9ghz which is weird as it never did something like that usually it stayed around 3.6-3.5 ghz I am getting worried might return this thing

2 hours ago, killer5247 said:

So after the reinstallation of drives I am able to get 4.1 ghz while idle but during the cinebench R15 it's going down to 2.9ghz which is weird as it never did something like that usually it stayed around 3.6-3.5 ghz I am getting worried might return this thing

That's actually probably normal. You're looking at a difference between boost and base clocks. When idle it can boost to 4Ghz, but under full load it doesn't have the power or thermal headroom to reach 4Ghz on all cores, so it goes down.

Intel's website lists the 9300H as having a 2.4Ghz base clock, and 4.1Ghz boost clock. Seems like you're normal now.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

7 hours ago, RadiatingLight said:

That's actually probably normal. You're looking at a difference between boost and base clocks. When idle it can boost to 4Ghz, but under full load it doesn't have the power or thermal headroom to reach 4Ghz on all cores, so it goes down.

Intel's website lists the 9300H as having a 2.4Ghz base clock, and 4.1Ghz boost clock. Seems like you're normal now.

no but like it used to be at 3.6ghz on all cores while under heavy load I got scores as good as the 7700k :( when i bought it new in july 

On 10/27/2020 at 4:48 AM, killer5247 said:

How did you do it i have the same system and the same problem ?

i have same laptop and i iam also facing same issue .does your laptop repair or changed

On 10/30/2020 at 6:25 PM, killer5247 said:

Its shit not working again I sent the laptop to the service center its still f*cked up

i have same laptop and i iam also facing same issue .does your laptop repair or changed