Melonie Mac's PC build "oh dear"

Coombzy

The mini-itx in 600T, the 1500w PSU, the thermal paste, the cable management.

320px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_st

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

schnipp

Wow. that is jsut begging for sexism. cringe-o-meter is up to 100%

who cares...

She knows at least some stuff about technology, but I think this video shows, once she found out the info she needed, she didn't have the initiative to learn more (as her knowledge of thermal paste and cable management show).

You guys do realise she gets the stuff from evga as part of a sponsorship she didn't choose the parts and all of you complain about people who don't build pc's and then when someone does it but not to your standards you complain and then call yourself a great community sorry for the rant this stuff just anoys Me atleast she tried

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

She points out the grommets and hardly uses them

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/