amd a8 5600k or fx 6300 build?

hi guys, last week i start a topic about the i3 4130 and fx6300 ,and for now im going with the fx, but when saw linus video on youtube titled "good enough gaming pc 2013 ", linus pick a8-5600k or i3 4130 ,but he said he will film a follow up video and im still waiting for the result, but im kinda rush because i will buy my gaming pc at this end of the march.anyway this is my new build that i planned for:

#1                                                                                #2

cpu: amd a8-5600k                                                     cpu: amd fx 6300

gpu: r9 270(non X)                                                      gpu: r7 260x

mobo: MSI FM2-A55M-E33                                         mobo: ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX

ram: 4gb ddr3 1333/1600                                           ram: 4gb ddr3 1333/1600

psu: corsair vs450w                                                    psu: corsair vs450w

so my question is,is the a8-5600k is good if i paired it with r9 270?is the a8 will bottleneck the r9 270? and which one do you pick the best budget gaming build?

btw.. im not a fan of overclocking so i will not overclock those cpus.

thanks guys plss help me.

#1 if you want the best gaming performance. The CPU won't bottleneck.

#1 if you want the best gaming performance. The CPU won't bottleneck.

Neither CPUs on either build will bottleneck.....

Diamond 5 in League :)

Ok you link the prices of the motherboards but not the cpus and the video cards.  Why?  I can't give you a final decision based off of what you provided but I can say I'd never buy an MSI motherboard.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

#1. And please try to avoid that VS series psu. It is a shitty one even if it is a Corsair brand. At least get the CX or CS series if you really have to have a Corsair psu.

Ok you link the prices of the motherboards but not the cpus and the video cards.  Why?  I can't give you a final decision based off of what you provided but I can say I'd never buy an MSI motherboard.

What's wrong with MSI?

2 IMO , i like a beefy CPU

Interested in Business and Technology

oh sory my budget is only a total of $500 in here ,and i also want to know if that cheap motherboards is good enough for those cpus since i wont overclock it

Neither CPUs on either build will bottleneck.....

what do you mean will bottleneck both?

what do you mean will bottleneck both?

I said the CPUs won't bottleneck on either choice

Diamond 5 in League :)

In regards to gaming what resolutions are you ok with gaming at and at what level of detail?  Also what games do you play?

What's wrong with MSI?

I choose not to trust them after their video card fiasco ticking off Nvidia and I also think there are better options for motherboards out there than MSI.  Simple as that.  You can get fully featured Gigabyte motherboards for affordable prices and I have had many now and no problems with them and would rather go with that or an Asrock board than an MSI board.

Get a FM2+ motherboard to allow for upgrades in the future. 

Dont use that board. A 760G chipset is a horrible idea for any FX.

I would like to see about 550W from the PSU to allow a CPU upgrade in the future as well as to give some margin incase you decide to switch video card or start to OC heavily.

Also get 2 sticks of 1866 CL10 or CL9 ram. AMD CPUs love good timings with some speed. CPU and FPS will pick up some.

GPU is whatever you can cram into the remaining budget but the R7 265 at MSRP(If you can find one) would be good in either build for the money.

Go for #1

Switch to a FM2+ motherboard and you should be good to go. Neither CPU will bottleneck you however if you'll get far better performance with the #1 due to having a better GPU. Don't forget to buy a good heatsink if you plan to OC in the future.

In your currency op what is 700 more equal to in terms of dollars?  I look at the pricing of cards on the site you linked for the motherboards so ...

Here is what I looked at -

http://dynaquestpc.com/product-category/components/video-card-vga-graphics/radeon-graphic-video-card/page/3/

In regards to gaming what resolutions are you ok with gaming at and at what level of detail?  Also what games do you play?

for now i will play only on my 1024*768 monitor only ,but in a few months i will upgrade on a 1080p monitor so i want to buy a new rig that is futureproof, and i want to play current games like farcry 3, crysis 3 ,nfs rivals etc.. on ultra settings but without AntiAliasing

In your currency op what is 700 more equal to in terms of dollars?  I look at the pricing of cards on the site you linked for the motherboards so ...

Here is what I looked at -

http://dynaquestpc.com/product-category/components/video-card-vga-graphics/radeon-graphic-video-card/page/3/

on our currency ,$1 = p45 then if p700 = $15.5

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7754/the-amd-radeon-r7-265-r7-260-review-feat-sapphire-asus/9

What is this about an R7 265 coming out?  Is it out?  It seems to pack quite a bit of punch for a lower end card and does not cost that much more than the R7 260X.

yeag but the r7 265 is not yet available here , so im hoping that would be launch here in the philippines as soon as possible so i can get that card.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-750-ti-review,3750-11.html

Far Cry 3 High Quality Preset, DirectX 11, 2x MSAA, Standard Alpha to Coverage, SSAO, 1920x1080

R9 270   56.1 average FPS 51.0 minimum FPS
R7 265   50.1 average FPS 47.0 minimum FPS
R7 260X 38.7 average FPS 35.0 minimum FPS

and I found this for the GTX 760 ..

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-760-review-gk104,3542-13.html

48.06 with Very High Quality Preset, DirectX 11, 2x MSAA, HDAO and HBAO

hi guys, last week i start a topic about the i3 4130 and fx6300 ,and for now im going with the fx, but when saw linus video on youtube titled "good enough gaming pc 2013 ", linus pick a8-5600k or i3 4130 ,but he said he will film a follow up video and im still waiting for the result, but im kinda rush because i will buy my gaming pc at this end of the march.anyway this is my new build that i planned for:

#1                                                                                #2

cpu: amd a8-5600k                                                     cpu: amd fx 6300

gpu: r9 270(non X)                                                      gpu: r7 260x

mobo: MSI FM2-A55M-E33                                         mobo: ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX

ram: 4gb ddr3 1333/1600                                           ram: 4gb ddr3 1333/1600

psu: corsair vs450w                                                    psu: corsair vs450w

so my question is,is the a8-5600k is good if i paired it with r9 270?is the a8 will bottleneck the r9 270? and which one do you pick the best budget gaming build?

btw.. im not a fan of overclocking so i will not overclock those cpus.

thanks guys plss help me.

IMO This is what I would do.

Get an EVGA 500W PSU, they are like 40 bucks and backed with a great warranty.  Then get an Athlon 750/760K (savings), and get a GTX 760 (30 bucks more).  Will offer you the best performance for the price!

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_r9_270_review,23.html

Very High = Ultra here I guess ...

GTX 760  39 FPS
R9 270     31 FPS
R7 260X   23 FPS

This was with ..

"Crysis 3; we apply everything. Image quality settings:

• DirectX 11
  • Very High Quality settings
  • FXAA Enabled
  • Welcome to the Jungle level"