Yellow lines and zoomed in screen when booting up

Soyuz1966

As you see in the title, i turned on my PC and noticed yellow lines and a zoomed in screen,the screen wasn't frozen tho,after i restarted the PC was fine, shoul i be concerned? what could cause this ?

Thanks to whoever answers in advance

So you turn on PC, see messed up screen, reset PC, boots up normally.

Does this messed up screen show up consistently, and you have to fix it every time by resetting?  

If so at a glance it seems like some hardware issue with hiberboot.  You can pull out all non crucial hardware (including USB devices) and see if the situation improves and that would confirm the hardware/hiberboot issue. 

In my opinion hiberboot is trash and shouldn't be used.  Cold start from shutdown all the time for me.

Okay so i rebooted the pc twice now and had no issues ,could it be a driver issue?

Sorry maybe my instructions weren't clear.

Hiberboot is when you shut down the PC, the system saves some configuration from your memory onto your SSD.  This makes the computer start up much faster the next time you turn it on.  This is usually enabled by default for windows.

Rebooting or resetting the PC never saves any configuration information from your memory to your ssd.  Resetting will erase all DRAM and start your system up from scratch.

Usually I think disable hiberboot for shutdown is better.

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I had this issue again,yes even in the bios ,but after resetting my PC a thousand times it fixed itself,i decided to disable hiberboot

Even with the hiberboot tuned off ,the lines still appeared ,again after i restarted it the lines disappeared