Need Advice About Gaming Laptoos

Hello guys, im new here so I hope that I am posting in the correct forum part! :)

I Would like all of youre's opinion about gaming laptops that are currently really good! 

I am planning to buy a gaming laptop in about 2 months from now, my budget is around 2K And I need your advice what should i buy? 

I Am looking at MSI Ge75 Raider but a bit afraid how Intel Core processor will run compared with AMD processors? 

2 hours ago, PigeonsLikeTacos said:

Hello guys, im new here so I hope that I am posting in the correct forum part! :)

I Would like all of youre's opinion about gaming laptops that are currently really good! 

I am planning to buy a gaming laptop in about 2 months from now, my budget is around 2K And I need your advice what should i buy? 

I Am looking at MSI Ge75 Raider but a bit afraid how Intel Core processor will run compared with AMD processors? 

2000 USD right? that is a lot nof money for a gaming laptop todayand in 2 months this will not be relevent because there will be new gaming laptops with the new CPUs, but the category of stuff you are looking for is: 

the Asus Zephyrus G14 

(the new Asus Zephyrus m15 is coming out in the next monthish and that should be a great laptop) 

the Dell Alineware M15 

the Razer blade 15 

and stuff like that

Actually 2 K pounds cuz im in United Kingdom right now :) But thanks for the advice I Will check out those laptops! :)

6 minutes ago, PigeonsLikeTacos said:

Actually 2 K pounds cuz im in United Kingdom right now :) But thanks for the advice I Will check out those laptops! :)

4 minutes ago, PigeonsLikeTacos said:

But im looking for a 17,3 inch screen, so what could u recommend? 

oh so you in a complitly different class then what I was talking about, ahhhhh I actually really dont know that part of the market really well but the Dell Alineware M17 ( I think thats what its called) is a good laptop. there is the blade 17 inch. a high spec version of the Gigabyte Aorus 7. one of the Asus ROG lineup (they have a lot of names, to much to remember). the dell G7. the HP omen 17. acer predetor 17. Ok at this point im maning all of the high end gaming laptops I know have a 17 inch version but the thing is that you need to pick one that looks good to you and then look for a reveiw of it on youtube or somewhere to know if its good, and good ratings on the site your buying it from will always help. 

if you would ask me then I would take a 15 inch gaming laptop and buy a good monitor for home and deal with the 15 inch screen from the rest of the time because 17 inch laptops tent to be really heavy. (the Gigabyte Aorus 7 is really good tho, I can tell you that) 

Thank you for su much suggestions deffinetly I will buy one of youre recommended! :)