Best RX 570 brand/model

MackyOptimus

The gigabyte one.

Little update. The reason behind the choice is pretty obvious. The Gigabyte one has a better overall cooling solution which means not only does the GPU run cooler but it also leaves a bit more room for overclocking.

45 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

The gigabyte one

the sapphire one

offers very cool and quite perf.

also best amd gpu maker

1 hour ago, dfsgsfa said:

the sapphire one

offers very cool and quite perf.

also best amd gpu maker

What do you actually mean? The Sapphire one has half the heat pipes, one single fan and smaller thins, it's going to perform worse thermally compared to the gigabyte one. The fact that sapphire made it doesn't mean it instantly performs better than anything else out there. Perhaps look at the cards before making assumptions.

19 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

What do you actually mean? The Sapphire one has half the heat pipes, one single fan and smaller

i overlooked the itx ver, but normal size pulse / nitro is awesome, thats why even itx cost as much as other brands  gaming model

Usually the sapphire nitro+ and powercolor red devil are the two best performing card in most amd lineup.  If you find one of those go for them. 

Between the 2 choices you gave I would go with the gigabyte one. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

16 hours ago, Dr0y said:

Usually the sapphire nitro+ and powercolor red devil are the two best performing card in most amd lineup.  If you find one of those go for them. 

Between the 2 choices you gave I would go with the gigabyte one. 

What about the lifespan of the Gigabyte gpu?

3 hours ago, MackyOptimus said:

What about the lifespan of the Gigabyte gpu?

haven't heard anything special about them so it must be ok if there's not much to say.  If they were prone to early failure I'm pretty sure a lot of people would have reported it and complained about it.  Also it's still electronic and any brand can have a little something here and there from time to time.  Also if you buy new there usually is a warranty on product and if something happens you just rma, and if you buy used there might still be some warranty left attached to the gpu.

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

19 hours ago, Dr0y said:

haven't heard anything special about them so it must be ok if there's not much to say.  If they were prone to early failure I'm pretty sure a lot of people would have reported it and complained about it.  Also it's still electronic and any brand can have a little something here and there from time to time.  Also if you buy new there usually is a warranty on product and if something happens you just rma, and if you buy used there might still be some warranty left attached to the gpu.

I found an RX 570 from Gigabyte for 90 dollars in my country, new, never opened box, without warranty, i am concerned that it will fail pretty soon

6 minutes ago, MackyOptimus said:

I found an RX 570 from Gigabyte for 90 dollars in my country, new, never opened box, without warranty, i am concerned that it will fail pretty soon

Why would it fail if it's brand new ? is it a normal card or a mining card with only the dvi port ?

I9 10850K

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

On 10/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, MackyOptimus said:

Hi guys, i have a question, which gpu brand/model is better for a RX 570?(most important is reliability)

1. https://www.gigabyte.com/ro/Graphics-Card/GV-RX570GAMING-4GD-MI#kf

2. https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/consumer/pulse-rx-570-itx-4g-g5

Thanks in advance from Romania!

ahh i think you should buy a RX 5500XT for around the same price 

On 10/19/2020 at 5:20 PM, Elad.Evron said:

ahh i think you should buy a RX 5500XT for around the same price 

an rx 5500xt is around 180$ the rx 570 is 90$

3 minutes ago, MackyOptimus said:

an rx 5500xt is around 180$ the rx 570 is 90$

OK, So shappire and gigabyte 

On 10/19/2020 at 5:30 AM, MackyOptimus said:

It is new, but i don t know how reliable are first gen rx 570's and amd gpu's in general

Unless they've been mined on, there is no difference in reliability between them and Nvidia.

Also, if you're running the Adrenaline 2020 drivers, the software and driver reliability is excellent.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

5 hours ago, BTGbullseye said:

Unless they've been mined on, there is no difference in reliability between them and Nvidia.

Also, if you're running the Adrenaline 2020 drivers, the software and driver reliability is excellent.

The gpu is brand new. Thank you for the help!

I gotta say neither since they are both only 4GB ones. I have the MSI 570 8GB and it works quite awesome.

but if you insist on only having the 4GB version i've had better experience with Gigabyte that i have with sapphire in the past.

I would say the Gigabyte one since the cooling is quite good for the card. Got mine for $135 in USD last year for my then i5 build.

If your case is something like a generic micro-ATX/any case with not-so-good airflow or any mini-ITX, that Pulse ITX is good as well. RX 570s in that form factor is quite rare at least from where I live

Personal PC:

AMD Ryzen 5 3500X | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super (Palit StormX 6GB) | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4-3200 (2x8GB) | Gigabyte B450M-DS3H | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB SSD (OS Drive) / TeamGroup L3 EVO 120GB SSD / Western Digital Blue (2019) 1TB HDD 7200RPM | Corsair CX550M (2015) 550W 80+ Bronze | AOC 24G2E5 24" / Philips 193V5 18.5" | SilverTec PowerPlus 650VA UPS w/LED 

Secondary (sibling's build):

Intel Core i5-6400 | AMD Radeon RX 570 (Gigabyte Gaming OC 4GB)HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4-2666 (1x16GB) | ASUS H110M-K | Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 250GB SSD (OS Drive) / Seagate Barracuda (2017) 1TB HDD 5900 RPM | Silverstone Strider Essential Bronze 500W 80+ White | AOC 24B1XHS 24" / ASUS VL249HE 24" | Akari AVR-SVC 500 Servo-Type AVR