Random freezing tied with ssd problem

So I had this issue in my laptop for a while now, it only happens occasionally. I don't know what triggers it too.

My laptop has 2 nvme - m.2 slots. Both of which are occupied by 512 gb ssds. 1 was pre-installed and I only added the 2nd one - an adata xpg sx8200 pro 512gb, the stock was an intel 660p.

So my issue is occassionally my laptop freezes and the only way to get out of it is to force shutdown/ restart the system. But after restart it will then always be stuck at the bios splash screen.

To 'fix' this I had to pop the back open, remove the 2nd ssd (adata), reboot and it will continue the boot up. Then i'll shutdown again and put back the 2nd ssd to have the 2nd storage back to the system. It will always work with this supposed 'fix'.

Is this an ssd issue?

I had this laptop for a year now and it happened for I'd say more or less 10 times. But just yesterday it happened twice (counts towards 10) - first one after closing a game and the second one just before shut down. It becomes now a chore to - remove screws > pop lid > remove ssd > reboot > shutdown > re - seat ssd > close lid > replace screw just to 'fix'.

Hoping anyone would sheld a light to this issue I am facing. If this is an ssd problem

Other notes: I have no spare ssd to check if there are any issues withthe socket/ laptop itself or another laptop to check if the freezing issue occurs to that other laptop too if I would install the adata ssd there too.

Specs: Ryzen 7 3750h; 1660ti max q; 16 gb ram

Get your files of the broken SSD as fast as you can, cus my guess is its giving up.
My brother had the same problem. Random reboots no reason. Finally found it was the NVME drive, replaced it and all was well.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!