Looking for new monitor recommendations

Andy Yu

I'm building a new system around mid november and have been looking for new monitors to pair with it

It would be a 1440p monitor with 144hz or above refresh rate for game titles like Apex, Overwatch and up coming Cyberpunk, as well as color accurate enough for some content creations such as drawing, entry video editing and some UI design. My budget is around 600 ~ 800 if possible. Thank you

Edit: I would be using it as a duo or triple monitor as I am planning to use one as main screen and the other as references for my drawing or other content creation. Thin bezel would be a huge plus but not necessary

Is the 600-800 budget for both monitors or you already have one??

Just now, Ankh tech tips said:

Is the 600-800 budget for both monitors or you already have one??

600-800 for one monitor im planning to spend around 1.4~5k for duo monitor

1 minute ago, Ankh tech tips said:

Do you prefer any brand?

not really had used Asus Acer AOC monitors before but don't mind other brands as long as it is good

Is rgb a thing to you?

sorry for asking too many questions

Is rgb a thing to you?

sorry for asking too many questions

nope the only thing i really would care is bezel size but that isn't necessary as well

and screen size

27 not curve

Oh forgot to mention, it is also g-sync compatible and has hdr400 and the 1ms is gtg

4 hours ago, Andy Yu said:

I'm building a new system around mid november and have been looking for new monitors to pair with it

It would be a 1440p monitor with 144hz or above refresh rate for game titles like Apex, Overwatch and up coming Cyberpunk, as well as color accurate enough for some content creations such as drawing, entry video editing and some UI design. My budget is around 600 ~ 800 if possible. Thank you

Edit: I would be using it as a duo or triple monitor as I am planning to use one as main screen and the other as references for my drawing or other content creation. Thin bezel would be a huge plus but not necessary

This Philips monitor is one of the best 4K monitors and its really cheap Philips 276E8VJSB so there are 3 version of the 4K 27 on amazon, the flat ips and with usb docking have a better pannel (and they both have the same pannel) then the one that is only ips. so this can be a good monitor for drawing and stuff