Would you consider this budget laptop? Please share your thoughts. :)

So I was searching the web for a little while to find my bang for the buck laptop and i found the "Acer Extensa 15 (EX215-22-R4E7)" which is not available yet but somewhat "cheap" to preorder in my country compared to what else is available. I can link you the website, but its only available in german and I don't want you to have unnessecary hustle, so I ll post the core details:

• 15.6 inch Display, no glare, 1920*1080 (panel unknown)
  • Ryzen 5 3500 u CPU with Vega 8 graphics
  • 240 GB m.2 SSD (potentially extra slots, unclear yet)
  • 8GB DDR 4 RAM
  • Webcam
  • 1,9 kg 
  • 9 hrs of battery life
  • all the ports i need ;) (USB, HDMI, headphone-mic-combo)
  • slimm (20mm)
  • its nice black and not dull grey!

For 388,97€ that sounds great right? I am tempted to pre order it (it will be available around january 2021). Should I hold back guys? What do you think? Do you have any better ideas or knowledge of what may be available in the near future? (I am not very well informed about the market at this moment) Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this far:) 

#########################################################################################

In case you are interested:I plan on studying informatics next year, this would be my programming laptop. I usually save wherever I can and I figured the specs of this machine are enough and yes I am greedy about every penny I spent thats why I consider pre ordering and waiting just to save some euros ^.^

If you wanna take a look yourself, here is the link: https://www.notebooksbilliger.de/acer+extensa+15+ex215+22+r4e7+675035

If you buy it now the yes. It's a 'okay' value. But in 2021 ehh.... and with the arrival of 3rd gen Ryzen. I think going for like 4300U would be better. TBH it depends on when the 5xxx mobile cpu laptops launch. If they launch on the holiday season then there's a chance that in January 2021 the price 4xxx mobile cpu laptops will be way down.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!