Uninstalling a program

Okay, so i encountered a problem with one of the solidworks tools, so i decided to uninstall it and reinstall it again.
i uninstalled it successfuly, and i went ahead to reinstall it, and thats when i had an issue, it doesnt want to reinstall properly again, and i looked in my C drive, and it still had some of the residual files from the first installation,i thought that was the issue, so i tried removing them but i couldnt, it kept telling me that they are running the background and stuff,and now when i look, it says installed, but it doesnt want to run, and when i try to modify it via its proper installer, it just keeps spitting out errors.
anyone knows of a way to fix this? to completely clean the program from my drive without having to format it?
i'm trying to meet a deadline

Did you restart after deleting the program?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

You can try and start Windows in safe mode and remove the files.

Disclaimer: I have never worked with Solidworks. What tips I share here is just from my general experince with programs behaving weirdly.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Basically, the program is still installed, bit kinda not, when I go to the windows uninstall widget thing, it's still there, and when I click on uninstall, it ends up just failing afterwards

If I do what you say, will it basically get uninstalled ?