Single fan, dual tower AM4 Coolers.

Space Dynamics

Hey friends.

I'm looking for good AM4 air coolers that have a singe fan nestled between two towers, preferably with shrouding around the fan / coolers.

The only one I can find for the AM4 platform at the moment is the Cooler Master MASTERAIR MA620M. It's nice, however I do not need RGB.

I also attached a picture of an older HP I have that has the style I am looking for. I noticed this style is common in OEM workstations. Are there perhaps OEM options I can purchase out there?

Thanks!

spacer.png

20200612_150958.jpg

Dark Rock Pro 4, or NH-D15/D15S though these don't have a cover on top to hide the middle fan.

If you just want something that's not as bulky without sacrificing on thermal performance, you could get an NH-U12A.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

what cpu you want to cool down?

cryorig R1 ultimate,NH-D15 and DR Pro 4 are 3 best air coolers out there.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for the input friends.

The CPU will most likely be a 5900x.

And the case will be a Antec Three Hundred Two. In retrospect I guess the look of the cooler doesn't really matter then. xD