Free USPS Shipping Boxes with Worldwide Free Shipping!

CyberneticTitan

Will they come in boxes ?

They usually come wrapped in plastic with those plastic fiber straps on them but that for the stacks of 25 I usually order who know for 100 or 200.

I ordered whatever 21x60 is.

No payment entered so yolo

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE PLEASE DONT COME I DONT HAVE ROOM FOR 1000 BOXES AND DIDNT KNOW I GOT 20 BOXES OF 25... IM CALLING USPS.

They usually come wrapped in plastic with those plastic fiber straps on them but that for the stacks of 25 I usually order who know for 100 or 200.

Hopefully, every free box comes in its free box.

Spoiler

Hopefully, every free box comes in its free box.

They are technically not free BTW...

USPS is apparently giving out free boxes. You don't have to spend anything!

Click here: Link

Edit 1: Not sure if these boxes actually contain prepaid postage. If someone can confirm this, that'd be great.

USPS boxes have always been free?  You have to pay to use them tho.

I will be charged for 1200 boxes?!

no but their sending them to you with the idea that you intend to ship with them, thus its is figured into that rate.

@TheNinjaNextDor Couldnt find this online so I just took a picture.

IMG_1548.jpg

I just got a whole bunch i know im still going to pay for shipping but these will help my busnus i pay allot for boxes when i go to target real qouick or something thanks for sharing this with us.:)

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I can only select United States during checkout.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I can only select United States during checkout.

well umm yea thats kinda the only place USPS exists...

well umm yea thats kinda the only place USPS exists...

Then why the hell does the title say "Worldwide Free Shipping!" ?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Then why the hell does the title say "Worldwide Free Shipping!" ?

because he though flat rate meant pre paid and there are international boxes but for you to get to ship from the US.

Edit 1: Not sure if these boxes actually contain prepaid postage. If someone can confirm this, that'd be great.

I would change the title of the thread bro, as its just boxes, no free shipping included with the boxes USPS gives you. Also, its not really a hot deal either since USPS does this every day of the year, all 365 days :D.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I would change the title of the thread bro, as its just boxes, no free shipping included with the boxes USPS gives you.

Free shipping for them to ship the boxes to you :)

Free shipping for them to ship the boxes to you :)

Also, its not really a hot deal either since USPS does this every day of the year, all 365 days :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I CAN FINALLY BUILD ME BOX CASTLE! YAY!

Please only order them if you plan on using them for their intended purpose. The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government.

Interesting. This could save me hundreds of dollars.

Unless it's a glitch.

Please only order them if you plan on using them for their intended purpose. The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government. Also, you still have to pay to ship it.

Just ordered 100 boxes, let's see how this pans out.

EDIT: Make that 200

Please only order them if you plan on using them for their intended purpose. The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government. You ordering hundreds of boxes you aren't going to use is just being a douchebag. 

Just got 54, I am now getting more. 

*edit* I just got between 50-100 more.

*edit* I just got 975 I think. I hope I don't get billed for this.

@CyberneticTitan

Please only order them if you plan on using them for their intended purpose. The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government. You ordering hundreds of boxes you aren't going to use is just being a douchebag.

I just got about 1000

They do not contain prepaid postage.

well if the shippings on them....greetings from australia usps, thanks for paying for shipping....for once

The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government. You ordering boxes you obviously aren't going to use is just being a douchebag.

I ordered whatever 21x60 is. No payment entered so yolo OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE PLEASE DONT COME I DONT HAVE ROOM FOR 1000 BOXES AND DIDNT KNOW I GOT 20 BOXES OF 25... IM CALLING USPS.

I will be charged for 1200 boxes?!

I am moving soon... this can actually be quite useful to move my shit in so i dont have to raid the local supermarket for boxes.... ghehe

Edit: US only

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

@Howdanrocks you could have just quoted them all as you did and replied once...

I am moving soon... this can actually be quite useful to move my shit in so i dont have to raid the local supermarket for boxes.... ghehe

Don't be a douche, use them for their intended purpose. 

@Howdanrocks you could have just quoted them all as you did and replied once...

If you look the messages differed for some of them.

There are no very big boxes to say the least.

There are no very big boxes to say the least.

most of my shit is small anyway

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

Please only order them if you plan on using them for their intended purpose. The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government.

Please only order them if you plan on using them for their intended purpose. The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government. Also, you still have to pay to ship it.

They do not contain prepaid postage.

The USPS is going through tough times financially due to unfair costs being forced upon them by the federal government. You ordering boxes you obviously aren't going to use is just being a douchebag.

I plan to use them. I ship out a box or 2 a day. I am also moving soon.