Free USPS Shipping Boxes with Worldwide Free Shipping!

CyberneticTitan

Tittle should be changed. I thought I could get these in Canada, but only option is to check for the US at checkout.

Why are people even trying to get these? It's not like the boxes themselves are very useful unless you plan on using them for shipping. Also, I'm pretty sure it's against COC since it's illegal to use them for anything other than shipping with USPS.

USPS is apparently giving out free boxes. You don't have to spend anything!

Click here: Link

Edit 1: Not sure if these boxes actually contain prepaid postage. If someone can confirm this, that'd be great.

Just an fyi.  These boxes are federal property, so if you use them for another purpose other than shipping you can be fined...

But who listens to the government anyways?

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

Why are people even trying to get these? It's not like the boxes themselves are very useful unless you plan on using them for shipping. Also, I'm pretty sure it's against COC since it's illegal to use them for anything other than shipping with USPS.

I have been wondering that and trying to point that out.

I have been wondering that and trying to point that out.

Well the one good thing that came from this thread was that I remembered I need to order more flat rate padded envelopes because I ran out lol. 

Also, its not really a hot deal either since USPS does this every day of the year, all 365 days :D

except for sundays

My rig: Case: Cooler master storm scout

CPU: I5 3570k - Ram:  8Gb Kingston HyperX Blu

GPU: GTX 660 - Sorage: 2-1TB WD black;  120 GB samsung 840

except for sundays

lol and holidays :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Well the one good thing that came from this thread was that I remembered I need to order more flat rate padded envelopes because I ran out lol.

yes i ordered a few a while ago when the classifieds opened up. I dislike how they went from the paper ones to the plastic ones a while back.

except for sundays

and saturdays some places

lol and holidays :D

*federal* holidays ;)

yes i ordered a few a while ago when the classifieds opened up. I dislike how they went from the paper ones to the plastic ones a while back.

Hm they were all the same for me. I only started shipping like within the last year. Was this before that? I personally really like the padded ones because its not rigid and fits more things than the non-padded ones. 

Hm they were all the same for me. I only started shipping like within the last year. Was this before that? I personally really like the padded ones because its not rigid and fits more things than the non-padded ones.

Might have been I didnt ship stuff for a while so I didnt need new ones.

Got them the very next day. :D

Muchos gracias.

Hands are perfect cupholders.